Sneeze Fetish Forum

VividBubbles! And Emily!

Sneezypeezy

Thank you so much for the Harry potter story! <3 I can't even describe how happy it makes me! :D beautiful story so far, I can't wait for more! Love to you both :)

uhhuh.gifblushsmiley.gif good lord. I feel special with a very large mix of omgso-embarrassed-let-me-crawl-in-a-hole. If you explore the story archives, you'll find many more HP stories much better than ours (although many of them are incomplete, sadly) BUT THANK YOOU! I totally didn't know how to reply to this when I saw it LOL but I'm really glad you enjoy our story! it makes me more excited to post the next part tomorrow heheh :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anytime! :D and I will be stalking the site awaiting the update <3 keep em coming lol please don't leave this ond incomplete <3

Yes! You guys' story is awesome so far, and I love that you've already finished it so we get the treat of seeing updates every day. :D Seriously, you guys are wonderful. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I... I resecond the kudos. Again. This story, just <3

Plus, if you guys hadn't done this story, I probably wouldn't have found VividBubbles and we wouldn't be working on our collab together! This was so much fun, and none of it would be happening without this story (not to mention it may just be the greatest HP fic I have EVER read)

So.... RE-KUDOS!

Archived