Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Lurking Days Are Over.

Raven Insight

I'm Brittney! First off, Apple junkie, I can't help it. I love Harry Potter, Twitter, English, Writing, and Reading. You can always find me reading a good book or re-reading and then watching the Harry Potter series. Harry Potter is probably my favorite series of all time. I've read tons of books and nothing compares to it.

I've loved English as long as I can remember and could always be found in it's honor classes; I tutored, read, and wrote and English found it's way into my heart. Although the site allows only 140 characters and many English and Grammar crimes are committed via this website; I have more Twitter apps and abilities to access it at all times across all devices more than anyone I know. Say what you will.

I'm in love with music. However there's no sense in listing everything I listen to, every concert I've attended or every "famous" person I have met. I'll choose to leave my love for music at- that will probably been my main focus in college besides French.

If you're still reading, awesome! I will now spam your brains with other random facts. I love hair, hair dye and makeup. I'm also big on clothes and shoes, however I'm picky I suppose you can say and I prefer things that are a little more out there. I la la love babies and little kids - I just want to play with, love, and eat them all up! I have a long list of random things I really like making it hard to pinpoint any one thing to do with my life. I love doctor House and weird medical crap, but I like media, news and technology, I like to have opinions and be able to voice them. But as of right now what I'd really want, is a better way to wrap this up.

:blushsmiley: :blushsmiley: :blushsmiley: Um, I'm fighting a sinus infection with enormous allergies as a cat sits on my lap, at the moment. I've been fighting a sneeze this whole time...:blushsmiley::blushsmiley::blushsmiley:

As a not very original response to an original introduction post: welcome to the forum. :)

Also, book s are wonderful. <3

I don't know why I didn't list this at first, probably the cat teasing my nose - distracting me. :blushing; but um, I'm quite sneezy. Currently I have a cold which isn't helping things but;

I suffer from hayfever, cat allergies, I'm photic and temperature changes make me sneeze. :blushing: some flowers, perfumes and what not also make me sneeze if they're strong. Pollen and dust, cut grass. Also, I'm probably the only one this happens to; but if I'm engaging in a sneezy roll play where say someone is inducing me, it triggers an actual sneeze - sometimes multiple for me. Some wavs make my nose itch and make me sneeze too, like if someone has a tickly build up. My nose has to sneeze. It's very embarrassing.

Welcome to the forum Britney, great to have you here :)

I take it judging by your allergies & what makes you sneeze, that you must sneeze pretty much everyday? :P

Welcome to the forum Britney, great to have you here :)

I take it judging by your allergies & what makes you sneeze, that you must sneeze pretty much everyday? :P

I do, multiple times a day. :blushing:

Welcome to the forum Britney, great to have you here smile.png

I take it judging by your allergies & what makes you sneeze, that you must sneeze pretty much everyday? tonguesmiley.gif

I do, multiple times a day. blushing.gif

Aww poor you. I take it allergy meds don't work to well then?

I take it judging by your allergies & what makes you sneeze, that you must sneeze pretty much everyday? tonguesmiley.gif

I wouldn't say poor me, I enjoy the relief. Allergy meds, well I won't lie I don't take them much the make me sleepy and foggy. And I hate when my nose itches, I build up to a sneeze but then can't. The sneeze is much more relieving. So I hardly take meds.

Bit of a belated welcome here but......WELCOME!! :D :D :D

Is always great to see a new face around here! Im sure you will fit in very well, and make new friends fast, and please count me among them! :D

Also...

Also, I'm probably the only one this happens to; but if I'm engaging in a sneezy roll play where say someone is inducing me, it triggers an actual sneeze - sometimes multiple for me. Some wavs make my nose itch and make me sneeze too, like if someone has a tickly build up. My nose has to sneeze. It's very embarrassing.

If you ever want to RP im always available!!! lol :) :) :)

Bit of a belated welcome here but......WELCOME!! :D :D :D

Is always great to see a new face around here! Im sure you will fit in very well, and make new friends fast, and please count me among them! :D

Also...

Also, I'm probably the only one this happens to; but if I'm engaging in a sneezy roll play where say someone is inducing me, it triggers an actual sneeze - sometimes multiple for me. Some wavs make my nose itch and make me sneeze too, like if someone has a tickly build up. My nose has to sneeze. It's very embarrassing.

If you ever want to RP im always available!!! lol :) :) :)

I could RP right now(:

As could I :) If you have a messanger or anything, just let me know, my messangers are on my profile. Or if you want to do it on here just PM me :) :)

I wouldn't say poor me, I enjoy the relief. Allergy meds, well I won't lie I don't take them much the make me sleepy and foggy. And I hate when my nose itches, I build up to a sneeze but then can't. The sneeze is much more relieving. So I hardly take meds.

Fairly play :D, i would probably be the same if i had allergies :)

Archived