Sneeze Fetish Forum

Debating Thread?

VividBubbles!

Okay, so, first things first, I have no idea how to create a thread to debate any and all topics. I'm going to assume that I should automatically put it in the Snake Pit, but I was wondering how exactly it would work. (Or maybe I should start a Debate Blog?) Should someone bring up a topic, people can debate it, and after, like, 2 days someone can bring up another topic? Or something else? Or should I just leave this alone and just let people start multiple threads for multiple different debates?

Does anyone have any ideas, because I'd love to hear some!

Oh debates, that's interesting! Are you thinking politics, problems with the world, problems in general, etc.?

Whatever it is, I'm in, I love debates... There could sort of be a new topic until we wear it out sort of thing...

HOMG I miss debating.

I had to debate once, "That a woman's place is in the kitchen." At an all girl's school. We were negative. It was AWESOME.

You could always try what AltoFairy said... or, my interpretation of it... which would be like you suggest a topic, we do it until it dies or someone gets sick of it and we debate what gets brought up next?

Debates on such a large forum probably will migrate a little anyway. You're never going to end up debating the same topic as you started with :-)

Oh debates, that's interesting! Are you thinking politics, problems with the world, problems in general, etc.?

Actually, well that's sorta the thing. I love debating, and every topic I come across kind of interests me. So, what I was thinking is that the thread could debate any topic at all! smile.png Political, religious, and even the stupid stuff (like Dumbledore vs. Gandalf).

Whatever it is, I'm in, I love debates... There could sort of be a new topic until we wear it out sort of thing...

Exactly! This is what I was thinking! And it's great to know that other people are interested. biggrin.png

HOMG I miss debating.

I had to debate once, "That a woman's place is in the kitchen." At an all girl's school. We were negative. It was AWESOME.

You could always try what AltoFairy said... or, my interpretation of it... which would be like you suggest a topic, we do it until it dies or someone gets sick of it and we debate what gets brought up next?

Debates on such a large forum probably will migrate a little anyway. You're never going to end up debating the same topic as you started with :-)

Mmm... that sounds like a fun topic to bash. laughing.gif Yes! Exactly like that! smile.png

Okay guys, I'll go start the thread! biggrin.png I think I'll put it in Fun and Games and just make a warning label at the top.

Archived