Sneeze Fetish Forum

Louis Theroux, 3 Male

Smokey

Saw a old documentary with Louis Theroux that came out at least ten years ago- for those that don't know him, he basically goes to stay at peoples homes, sometimes they can be famous people like politicians etc other times regular people, most recent one was him staying with families of parents with Autistic kids, which was very moving. 02:34 02:49 03:03

In this one he stays at the home of Ventriloquist Keith Harris ( who appeared with Orville the duck & Cuddles the Monkey).

There's one scene where there staying at a b & b somewhere ( i think) & he ( Louis) gets up in the morning and sneezes three times- Keith comments that he might be getting a cold & Louis replies- " i think i'm allergic to your dressing gown" lol.

The sneezes are at 02:34 02:49 03:03 http://youtu.be/pMReofkBQL4

Hope you enjoy :)

Oh myyyy~

That was lovely lovely lovely. I have no idea who those dudes are, but I'm glad the sneezes came from the sweet-looking guy in the glasses. Mmmm.

Thanks for posting this!!

Ahh I remember this well - loved it! I made a clip of it for the forum many years ago, but there is nowhere to really archive stuff like that anymore! I'm sure there are many other amazing clips that people have forgotten about!

Ahh I remember this well - loved it! I made a clip of it for the forum many years ago, but there is nowhere to really archive stuff like that anymore! I'm sure there are many other amazing clips that people have forgotten about!

and very much appreciated at the time. I've kept it ever since. But it's good to see old material coming out again - we may find things we missed at the time.

No problem guys :), i was watching another documentary with Louis & then i suddenly remembered there was a documentary where he sneezed in, was lucky to find it.

Archived