Sneeze Fetish Forum

A sneeze at a Brazilian soap opera

Blessing Queen

Hi,everyone!I was watching a soap opera and saw a scene where the character Vânia sneezes.I can't share a direct link for the video,but I'll help you out with the Portuguese site.Don't know if you'll have the option to translate the site,hopefully this 'tutorial' will help!

http://tvg.globo.com/novelas/guerra-dos-sexos/capitulo/2012/11/15/com-disfarce-de-operaria-charlo-entra-na-positano.html#

1 -You'll see this headline: 'Com disfarce de operário,Charlô entra na positano' and a text just under it,alongside a picture of one of the soap opera scenes with the 'Assista agora' written on it.The scenes are placed under the 'Assista agora' and numbered from 1 to 21,you'll see small arrows that are the way to skip between the scenes.

2-Click on the small arrow at the right and keep clicking until find the scene 20,named as ' Vânia tira satisfações com Otávio'.

3- Click on it and it'll open on a window within the same page.Click on the scene again to watch it.

4- The sneeze is around the 40 seconds.Hope you can watch it.

Sorry if things doesn't work out,I tried my best to help.If you couldn't watch it,I'll try to record it on my computer and share with you.But if you're able to watch it,hope you like it as much as I did!:)

Archived