Sneeze Fetish Forum

DEBATING! :D

VividBubbles!

Hey guys! So, debating. I love to argue, debate, anything and everything to convince people that I'm right. And what better place than in a debating thread? Okay, so here are the rules.

• Don't take these arguments seriously. It's just going to be all fun and games here, even if the topics do get a little serious.
  • Let a debate die down first before posting another topic.
  • The topics of this thread will be greatly varied! Anything and everything can be argued here!
  • Nothing Snake Pitty here, alright guys? Remember, fun and games! :)

Okay, so basically, I'll start by posting a topic and my views on it, we'll debate it for awhile, and when the debate dies down someone else will post a new topic and their views on it and so on. Sound good?

Okay, lets get started! :D

Harry Potter's Dumbledore vs. Lord of the Rings' Gandalf (both at the height of their power)

Okay, so, I know this is an old debate, but I'd like to start it up again. Sue me. :P

My side for this debate is Dumbledore. I know Gandalf is a "deity" and he "helped create the world" but my argument for Dumbledore is this.

1. He has the Elder Wand. Which was A.) Made by Death himself. Who is older than even Gandalf by millenniums. And B.) The wand is literally the most powerful magical instrument in the known universe. It can't be beaten.
  2. Dumbledore can apparate while Gandalf has to ride everywhere with Shadowfax. So, while Dumbledore summons his army, who can instantly be where he is, Gandalf is stuck mind messaging his reinforcements who will take at least a day to get where he and Dumbledore are. And that's if Dumbledore doesn't apparate them somewhere else!

Okay guys. Rebuttals? :)

But these lovely (though admittedly badass) old men would never have any reason to fight each other. .___. Epic Rap Battles of History don't count.

If they ever where to meet, I like to think Albus would just start flirting with Gandalf.

( :bleh: )

If they ever where to meet, I like to think Albus would just start flirting with Gandalf.

( :bleh: )

:laugh: he'd offer him some sherbet lemons and then all would be lost!

But these lovely (though admittedly badass) old men would never have any reason to fight each other. .___. Epic Rap Battles of History don't count.

( bleh.gif )

I love you. :heart::lol:

Okay, so since this topic didn't get much of a response, let's move on, shall we?

Pirates vs. Ninja

I am totally on the side of ninjas. My argument? Ninjas are awesome.

Rebuttals? :)

I'm going to have to cast my vote for the ninjas. Not just because they're awesome (pirates are pretty awesome to BTW), but because ninjas are masters of deception and mind warfare and they strike with deadly accuracy. As much as I like captain Sparrow, I don't think he'd last one minute in a fight with a ninja. Sorry Jonny Depp fans :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...I think ninjas would win. Because I know a lot of people who are highly trained in martial arts (heck, I'm one of em) and they are scary. Really scary and really awesome. I've seen one of my friends literally throw someone twice her size into a wall. Also, I know ways to kill people with two fingers. So the pirates wouldn't stand a chance.

Except...what if the battle were at sea? The pirates have way more experience at sea and ships and stuff than ninjas! So, now I'm torn...

Archived