Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Asian Dramas?

Akahana

Hey guys, so I'm really curious if anyone knows some really good (male) sneezes in some asian dramas. I -unfortunately- don't have any new sneezes to report on but, does anyone else have some? If you do, please post them here in this thread for anyone interested. I promise I will do the same if I find any. Thanks guys!!! :D

There was one that was on youtube but disappeared last I checked. No idea what the name was but it was a re-telling of the Sun Wukong/Monkey King story. There was a part where the monkey king has to do some ritual in order to marry a princess that involves them both wandering in a maze of pillars and they have to find each other on the third lap? Or something? Anyways, they're able to pinpoint each others' locations because the flowers growing on the pillars make both of them sneeze a bunch.

Sorry I can't be more specific, this is all from long-gone memory.

In episode 5 of MPD Psycho, the bumbling middle-aged detective Sasayama sneezes from being talked about. They also play that clip in a featurette on the special features documentary as one of the examples of the character being goofy. The sneeze sounds really, really fake, but you wanted examples, so here you go since this is probably the only J-drama I've ever seen. I'm not really even sure if it qualifies as the type of show you're looking for since it's more of a convoluted detective show.

Thanks so much guys!! I'm starting to watch a lot of random dramas so I'll try to report as soon as I can~ :D

• 2 months later...

Archived