Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just sharing some exciting personal news (Cough:Shameless Plug:Cough)

cuneas

I know I've been a bit..absent...from the forum lately, especially regarding my writings. However, unlike the 800 previous times I've had to say that, this time I actually do have a legitimate excuse:

I've started my own music reviews website:www.knightsofbroadway.com

I'm not just telling you guys this to get extra publicity. Honest. I'm telling you this because a lot of you seem to like my writing style, and I actually thought a few of you would be interesting in seeing it. I'm mostly covering stage and film musicals and pop songs so far, but I intend to branch out into other fields of music as time goes by. I do a substantial update every week, usually on a Monday. It's hard work for a guy who's never had much of a work ethic (look who I'm telling here...mr. Slipped Schedule, esquire doesn't have a work ethic?! Shock!), but I'm dedicated to it, and it's been taking up most of my time, hence my not being as frequent a visitor/story contributer here. But it's the first thing I've had to be proud of in years, and I'm doing everything I can to make it a success.

I don't know if even this qualifies as an acceptable thing to post under the current guidelines, but I just wanted to share the most exciting thing I've ever done with some old friends. I hope at least a couple of you check it out and, God willing, even enjoy it. (And if you leave a comment on the site, which I invite you all to do, don't be afraid to tell me who you are. I am an open fetishist, probably one of the few on this forum, and I don't feel the need to hide my involvement with this forum, or you guys, from anyone.)

And I also wanted to let you know that while working on the site _has_ limited my writing productivity somewhat (I promised to revise the "Little Samantha Sneeze" sequel, what was it, four months ago?), I have managed to almost finish a new story that will soon be on the adult board. I can't describe it in detail on a non-Adult Forum Board, but I can say (I think) that it involves an 18-year old high school senior, voyeurism, and copious nudity.

(Mods and company--If I actually _can't_ say any of what I just said, feel free to strike that last sentence from the post. It's just so hard to keep track on all the rules and regulations around here.)

Archived