Sneeze Fetish Forum

School :) (M)

ZXY12

I have 2 obs for you guys, both in my math class! Awesome day ;)

So this kid G, who is also in 2 of my other classes, has the cutest fits. His sneezes are very rapid, but not too high pitched. It sounds kind of like "He-kmph! Choo! Tchoo! Tchoo!" but usually more than 5 times, and into his hand.

Today in class at the beginning he sneezed a louder than usual "Hetchoo!" but it was only one. I thought it was weird, I have never heard him sneeze just once! But he kept sniffing, and a few minutes later he gave a fit of about 12 sneezes! And they kept getting closer together while he was sneezing too! He also had another fit like this of about 7 sneezes after :)

The other one was my teacher! He barely ever sneezes, but today he was talking and his breath started hitching, and he kept trying to talk! After a few hitched breaths he put his fist to his mouth and stopped talking. He had such a concentrated pre-sneeze face, then took a quick high-pitched breath like he was about to sneeze- and it went away! So sad. He was struggling so much in front of his whole class.... Oh well, he still had an awesome build!

Awh, sounds like number one's got some allergies.

Ugh, sneezy buildups like that, that lead to nothing are hell. But that sounded quite adorable!