Sneeze Fetish Forum

I think I'm getting a cold......

Cauldwell

Over the course of the last 6 hours or so I've been feeling like I might be coming down with something.

I have asthma and the weather here has been horrible; hot and windy followed by a thunderstorm, so I had been putting my slight breathlessness and niggling cough down to that, but now I'm not so sure.

I've also been opening a new branch, so I did 10hrs Monday, 12hrs yesterday and another 12 today by the time I did work-errands and got home.

I felt fine when I woke up this morning, well I felt tired, but in good shape. I'd say around 5pm I started to feel like I needed to cough, with a dry throat, and by 6ish my head was starting to hurt. My nose had also started to feel a bit itchy, and rubbing it with a knuckle made me realise I was a bit congested. By 7 I just wanted to crawl into bed and cry from exhaustion, but had too much to do and ended up staying til 9.

Normally I'd sing in the car, but my throat feels like sandpaper and I have a bit of a sniffle. Right now I'm medicating with cointreau over ice, which is killing the pain nicely.

I just sneezed two doubles while writing this; the first couple were kind of spoken Ah Isch ooo! kinda ones, but they got more and more wet and the last one made my throat hurt.

Ugh! Now I really need to blow my nose :(

Keep you all posted

xox

Definitely a cold. Not a terrible one, but bad enough.

I was gonna update last night but ended up just going to bed. I'm kinda proud I managed to make it to my scheduled day off tomorrow without going home sick, all day I kept telling myself I was gonna go home in a minute, but it just never happened.

Yesterday I woke up with the sandpaper throat, which made my job of talking up the business a barrel of laughs until the scratchiness died down. Trouble with that was once that happened my nose immediately decided it was time to torture me with the most constant, annoying tickle. All day I felt like I was on the verge of sneezing, and was beginning to sniffle, although blowing really didn't produce much.

I only sneezed once all day; I was alone in the office when I felt the tickle building, determined to feel some relief I looked up at the lights and my breathing began to hitch.....only to let out the most pathetic little mouse of a sneeze ever! Schew!

Last night wasn't much sneezier either, even after I took a decongestant. I induced a couple of sneezes, but they just couldn't seem to stop the nagging itch.

I woke up this morning to a completely clogged up nose and sinuses full of pressure before I even sat up. Once I got up, I immediately blew out the crud, but the pressure behind my eyes stuck around all day. I took an enormous wad of tissues in my bag, expecting my nose to get runny at some point, but it's pretty much stayed congested and tickly. And my! Sniffly.

Today was much sneezier as well. I've averaged a congested-sounding single about every hour. I stifled a few pinched-nose ones at work before I just felt too tired to be bothered hiding how crap I felt. I even apologised to a co-worker for doing something ditzy with the excuse "I'm sorry, I really don't feel very well" - this is Big. Deal. stuff for me since I hate admiting sickness.

The most memorable were the barely covered He-Shiew! into my elbow as I walked across the building with my hands full, the couple aimed at the floor as I squatted down using a dustpan and hand-broom.

There was also the Uber-embarrasing double false start in front of 2 customers as I tried to keep answering their questions while repeatedly turing to the side and raising my hand. I even had to explain that I was "sorry, I thought I was going to sneeze" because they looked at me so damn oddly.

Wow....nose it kinda starting to get drippy now. :S

Hope you enjoy ;)