Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is it possible that there is some recording of this concert?

smooshi

First of all, I am not quite sure if this is placed in the right subforum. Sorry if not.

So, to the story- according to Paul Trynka (and confirmed by about four more people in the lovely place called Internet) on the 28th September 1972 David Bowie had a concert in Carnegie Hall in New York. And he had a flu. :yes::wub:

According to Timothy Ferris, who interviewed him after the concert said that "flu had progressed to its stupefaction stage... He responded to questions in flu sufferer's manner, with a blank stare into the space for about the time it takes to ride a bicycle up a long hill, followed by fretful harvest of words."

And while introducing the song "My death", Bowie The Great said: "We are going to cut some of the acoustic numbers down because I'm having a little trouble as you can hear, I may not finish this one..."

The little article I've found also said that he didn't attend the after-show party because he had an early night since his condition got worse.

Now, after all this I got a bit... *lets out a non-human like sound from her throat*, you know. And I would really like to know if some recording of this concert is still around.

And another question: on the scale of 0 to 10, how terrible person am I for this making me *lets out the another non-human like sound from her throat* ?

Well, thank you for your time.

Love, Nika, the little paraphilic pseudo-sadist. :heart:

Aauuuughh... :dribble: I would kill to see this... and I would commit mass murder to have been there...

Disclaimer: That was a hyperbole. I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Aauuuughh... :dribble: I would kill to see this... and I would commit mass murder to have been there...

Disclaimer: That was a hyperbole. I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Ohh, yes.

Time to try and construct *puts the safety googles on* the time machine.

Oh and by the way, I found this little audio clip on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkQFat1_EOM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And some people are whistling in the beginning! The guy isn't feeling well, for crying out loud, would it kill you to show a bit more support?

Archived