Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy partners

Nostrildamuss

Simply out of curiosity, does anyone have a partner (girlfriend, wife, husband, etc.) who is particularly sneezy AND is aware of your fetish?

If so, when they sneeze around you, how do they expect you to react to it?

i do. my boyfriend reacts to cats, cold temperatures, dust and scented thingys. he knows about the fetish and whenever he has a sneezing fit he looks slyly over at me with this evil grin on his face, especially if we're around others as a squeeze my thighs together and pray no one picks up on any odd reaction i have.

Haha, sounds....exciting to say the least! ^///^

I had a boyfriend who was really sniffly all the time, and he knew about my fetish, but he didn't really acknowledge it. He was accepting of it and all but when I told him he was just like, "Oh. Cool. Ok. What do you think we should do about lunch today?" so he didn't really do anything differently.

I do have a sneezy partner who is aware of my fetish, but doesn't really do anything about it. Which means there are no expectations where the fetish is concerned, which is okay as there really is minimal response.

My boyfriend has a ridiculous amount of allergies and had known about the fetish for around a month. The first time it came up was after he had a fit of 6 or 7 from dust as he was pulling out winter blankets for make up the futon. I had been in the other room, but I came into the bedroom "to help" and when he finished he looked at me and said that since we'd talked about it he'd becoem self councious about sneezing because he could never tell what I was thinking.

However, after i assured him he didn't need to be embarassed or shy since i like his sneezes he because really relaxed about it and goes out of his was to give me full views or hug me while he sneezes. He even volunteered to let me induce him and practiced one his own. :3

I've never had a super sneezy partner :( , but I have dated guys that didn't mind the fetish at all. They would induce for me and role play being sick. To me, the inducing is great, but there's nothing really like the real thing.