Sneeze Fetish Forum

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@easymac97: Thanks! (:

Chloe exited the car, and walked onto the school campus, clutching her temples, massaging them slowly as she tried to dispose of her headache. She opened her eyes when she heard a groan. "Chloe! Why're you at school?" Shelby moaned.

"Because I couldn't miss today... I had to take the test, and I-... I... Ishoo! I'm not even that sick. It's just a little sniffle, it'll go away," she replied, her words difficult to understand due to her stuffy nose, letting out a bout of harsh coughs.

Shelby groaned. "Chloe, like it or not, you're sick, and you need to stay home!" Chloe shook her head stubbornly.

"No, I'm not! I'm f-fi...FI.... FIACHOO! I'm fine. I'm just sne-sneee.... HASHOO! sneezing," Chloe objected. Shelby folded her arms.

"And your nose is stuffed up, you're coughing, and you're loosing your voice, and you were massaging your head which probably means you have a headache too," she pointed out.

"Shelby, I-" Chloe began, but she was cut off by Austin.

"Hey Chloe, hey Shelby!" Austin greeted happily.

"Chloe won't admit that she's sick," Shelby blurted out immediantly, making Austin groan.

"Chlo', you said you'd stay home if you didn't feel good. Why are you here?!" he inquired in dismay.

"I'm fine," she insisted in irritation, though her sudden bout of coughing after she spoke took away from what little conviction her voice contained. Austin narrowed his eyes.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?! We're trying to help you, Chloe! You have to rest, or you're just gonna get worse! There's no point in denying it anymore, Chloe! You're sick! Go home, and get some sleep!" he demanded.

"But I can't! The history finals are today, and I can't miss them!" she whimpered. Austin folded his arms.

"So, you're coming to school, despite feeling awful, just because there's a test, which you can just take the next day? What, do you think your teacher will not let you take the finals test? Come on, Chloe," he muttered irritably.

"I dunno! Maybe! Why are you getting so upset over this!?"

"Because I hate seeing you like this! Just admit that you're sick and go home!"

"I'm fine though, Austin!" Chloe broke into a harsh fit of coughing, the fit taking control of her every time she tried to take a breath. Austin rolled his eyes.

"Yes, you're clearly fine. You're coughing and sneezing your head off, your nose is completely stuffed up, and you're loosing your voice! I'm not an idiot, Chloe. I can tell that you're sick!"

"I... I can't miss school though. One year. I just want perfect attendance for one year! And I'm so close!" Chloe whined when her coughing had subsided.

"Your health is more important than some stupid award, Chloe. I care about you. I hate seeing you sad, or mad, and I really hate seeing you sick. I love it when you laugh, and I hate it when you cry. I know yesterday, I said the reason I said I cared about you was because we were friends, but it's more than that. I really like you, Chloe. Please. I hate seeing you like this. Please, just go home and rest, and come back tomorrow or the next day cold-free," he pleaded. Chloe's cheeks were bright red, her mouth agape. She tried to say something, but was interrupted by the stomping of feet as Thalia stormed off, sobbing audibly. Austin froze, having had no idea that she'd been eavesdropping. "THALIA!" he hollared, sprinting after her. "THALIA!" Chloe wanted to follow after them, but she had a feeling that her presence would make it worse. She headed to her first period class, coughing weakly, trying to figure out what had just happened with her somewhat delirious mind.

Chloe took her seat in Biology, and waited for Austin to come in. The late bell had already sounded, and Chloe was beginning to get anxious. Where is he!? she exclaimed to herself. It's not like him to not show up to class! She heaved a massive sigh as she saw Austin barge into the classroom. She motioned for Austin to come over to her table. Janette had scurried off to gossip with some friends, as the teacher allowed them to goof off and have fun on minimum days, and didn't really mind where they sat. Austin looked grief stricken as he sat down beside Chloe. "Where have you been!?" she demanded, her voice still scratchy and hoarse.

"Talking to Thalia," he muttered under his breath, his teeth gritted.

"Why did she freak out earlier!?" she exclaimed. Austin took a deep breath.

"Well... Let's just say Thalia and I used to like each other earlier in the year. We, erm, we went out a few times... But I stopped liking her as anything more than a good friend... I guess she could tell too, and she wasn't too thrilled about it. Needless to say, we broke up, and when she heard I liked you now, I guess she got a little, ahm, upset... Let's just say, she won't be talking to me any time soon," he replied, obviously feeling embarrassed talking about this with Chloe. Chloe winced, feeling absolutely awful about the situation, a wave of sympathy flooding over her, both for Thalia, getting her heart crushed, and for Austin, for having to deal with this.

"I'm really sorry, Austin," she blurted out. Austin looked confused.

"For what?" he inquired.

"For everything that's going on with you and Thalia, and for making things awkward between you two just because you like me, and I had always hoped you'd like me, but I didn't think you did, and I didn't want to say anything, because I wasn't sure if you liked me back, and I-" Chloe blurted out, talking a mile a minute, creating the world's longest sentence, interupted by the presence of Austin's soft lips locking with her's for a brief moment before he gently pulled away.

"You have no reason to be sorry," he assured her. Chloe stared at him in surprise.

"T-Thanks," she replied, her cheeks flushed. She hesitated a moment as she felt her nose tickle once more. She tore out her hankercheif and held it to her nose and mouth, releasing a few harsh sneezes into them. "Heh-CHH-ah. Hea-CHHH! Eh-PSSH! Heh-ASCH! HAT-CSSH. HATCHOO! EASHOO! HEH....HEEEAAA..... HASHOOO!" She doubled over with each sneeze, the sound echoing slightly in the classroom, though no one except for Austin noticed, as everyone was busy talking amongst themselves, and the teacher was surfing the web.

"Bless you," Austin replied sincerely. Chloe blew her nose into her hankercheif, making a loud honking noise.

"Ugh... Thanks," she replied, clutching her head.

"You do realize that it's pretty obvious you're sick, right?" he inquired, his tone slightly joking, but mostly serious. Chloe sighed in surrender.

"Fine. I'm sick. But I don't need to go home early, really. I'll be fine. The nurse only sends you home if you have a high fever anyways," she replied. Austin rested the back of his hand on Chloe's forehead, and let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, you don't have a fever, thank goodness. But if you start to feel warm, go to the nurse," he ordered. Chloe nodded drowsily.

"I will," she promised, though she was mostly saying this to reassure Austin. Austin grinned.

"Good," he replied. "Cuz I'll be checking up on you during Geometry, PE, and lunch. So, if you're getting worse, I will personally ensure that you go to the nurse," he replied, his voice joking again. Chloe shoved him playfully, and groaned when she felt another sneezing fit coming on.

"Heh.... Eehhh... HEH.... HATSHOO! EASHOO! ISHOO! BLASHEEUH! HASHOO! EASHOOO!" Chloe moaned softly, resting her head on the desk, her skull cradled by her arms.

"Bless you," Austin replied, rubbing her back gently with his hand.

"Thanks," she mumbled in a very congested voice. She stifled another fit of sneezes into her arms.

"Heh-CHh, chh, cssh, csssh!" She thrust her head up and caught her next half stifled sneezes into her hankercheif. "HAH-ngx-chu. Heh-NGSH! HEAH-Ngsssh. HEASHOO! Ugggh..." Chloe's head collapsed onto her arms again, and Austin continued to rub her back.

"At least go to the nurse and lie down," he suggested, but Chloe shook her head weakly.

"Noooo," she moaned, becoming slightly delerious. Austin was about to protest, but he was interupred by the bell. He sighed, and helped Chloe to her feet before packing up his things.

"Go to the nurse, and get some rest," he ordered, still using a joking tone.

"But I-... HASHOO! HAESHOO! ASCHAAH!" Chloe's eyes widened in horror as she sent three uncovered sneezes in Austin's direction. "I-I'm so sorry, I-" Chloe stammered, her mouth held agape in horror. Austin dusted himself off over dramatically, and smirked playfully.

"Don't be, Chlo'. It didn't even get on me," he assured her as he headed towards the door. "I'll see you in Geometry," he called after her as they headed towards their second period classes.

I would love it if after school, both Cloe and Austin stayed at Cloe's house (maybe her mom was on vacation, or went to their grandma's or something) and Austin could take care of Cloe. That would be so sweet! Please!sneeze.gifstretcher.gif And more sneezing from Cloe! But whatever you do, don't stop!

More! and can you make cloe get a fever? A really bad one! Sorry I'm eager

Chloe slipped into her second period class, which was English, and waved somewhat drowsily to Shelby.

"Hey, Chlo'," she greeted softly.

"Hi Shelby," Chloe replied, her voice congested and stuffed up.

"You feeling any better?" she inquired. Chloe hesitated a moment before responding.

"A bit," she fibbed, not meeting Shelby's eyes. "He-ASHOO!" She winced, a chill running down her spine as a sneeze slipped out, caught in her elbow just in time. Shelby gave her a skeptical glance, but said nothing more. Ms. Ross handed out a worksheet, which caused a synchronized groan to fill the room, but the teacher acted as if she could not hear it. Chloe and Shelby worked silently on their worksheet, mostly because Chloe wasn't in the mood to talk, as she felt miserably sick. She suspected that she may have a slight fever, but she didn't say anything. When the bell rang, Chloe immediantly slipped out of the classroom.

Chloe entered her third period class, Geometry, and as soon as she got into her seat, she rested her head on the desk, longing to be in bed at home, though she knew that she wouldn't get the perfect attendance award if she did so. She silently listened to Mr. Flost drawl on and on about Geometry, and details on the formulas that no one cared about, as the finals had already passed. At one point in his lecture, Chloe felt a tingle in her nose, as if someone had sprayed perfume inside of her. "H-Heeh.... Hih-Ngsh! Heh-Nssh! Hih-Ngsh!" She stifled her sneezes nearly silently, and Mr. Flost did nothing more than glare for the time being, but Chloe's fit was not over. "Hah-NSSH-ah! HAH-NCSSH! Heashoo! Harshoo! Het-choo!" She could no longer limit her sneezes to petite stifles, and they were coming out somewhat explosively. By now, Mr. Flost had had enough.

"Ms. Miller. If you are ill, perhaps you should visit the nurse," he snapped in a cold, icy tone. His tone implied that this was neither a question nor a suggestion, and that Chloe would regret it if she didn't leave immediantly. Chloe packed up her things immediantly, and slipped out the door, letting a few more sneezes out as she did so, her cheeks fuchsia with embarrassment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chloe dashed down the hall, clutching her temples with one hand and the navy, fabric strap of her backpack with her other as she made her way down the hall. She slipped behind a wall and sank downward, her head in her hands. Her forehead was throbbing, her nose was crimson, the base painful to touch from being rubbed with the rough, ivory paper towels, and her sinuses were still tickling uncontrollably. She held one finger under her nose, trying to make the tickle fade, though her attempts were useless. "Huh-ish! Hah-pshha! Heh-gshha! Hih-tsssha!" Her sneezes sounded different, as they were somewhat muffled and somewhat stifled by her finger, which was still lodged under her nostrils. She remained in that spot for the remainder of the period, having no intention of returning to class or visiting the nurse. She began to doze off at one point, but the blaring of the bell jolted her awake. She groaned, got to her feet, and headed towards P.E.

I finally updated it! :3 Sorry for the long wait! sadsmiley.gif

Archived