Sneeze Fetish Forum

I seriously wonder how Pikachu sneezes?

Leas

Yeah, like really. I actually used to wonder this as a kid and I'm starting to think about it now. Would it be like "Pika-Chu-Chuuuu!!" (':

I think it may be like "Pika.. haa..haaa...piiiKACHOOO!" hahaha. I may have thought about this too much in my preeteens...

Speaking of pikachu, there is an episode from Pokemon where James sneezes. I have been watching pokemon lately. Yes I am 21. lol.

Speaking of pikachu, there is an episode from Pokemon where James sneezes. I have been watching pokemon lately. Yes I am 21. lol.

Aauugh which one? I vaguely remember him sneezing in an episode when I was younger but I haven't been able to find it since.

Aauugh which one? I vaguely remember him sneezing in an episode when I was younger but I haven't been able to find it since.

It was the one where Bulbasaur was going to try to evolve during a giant pollination ceremony with Ivysaurs and a Venusaur. I can't remember the name, though, but it should help in the description of the search.

But on the subject of Pikachu, wasn't there also an episode where he had a cold and had to restore at a powerplant of some sort? I think he sneezed a few times in it, and it was as if he was using thundershock normally. xD I'm such a Poketard for knowing all these early episodes xP

There are three episodes to my knowledge, all available here. ;3

http://www.sneezefet...7961&hl=pokemon

Anyway, just to contribute, I'm not really sure. I always envisioned him accidentally giving off sparks when he sneezed, personally.

Edited by Paws