Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend sneezing

Coffee Mug

I couldn't sleep this night and noticed that my boyfriend came to sleep late at night with a blocked nose sniffling and breathing through his mouth. Then, I think it was around 4 a.m., I heard a soft inhale and I thought it was a yawn but instead he sneezed three times in his sleep HEESH-HEESH....HEEEESHHH!! I said bless you sweety he said something in his sleep that I didn't understand and fell back to sleep. I smiled and cuddled against his warm body :)

Wow, I never heard anybody sneezing in his sleep! How was it? Does he normally do that? He doesn't wake up at all during those fits?

This is only the second time I witness him sneezing while sleeping... Maybe because when he sneezes in his sleep his sneezes are kind of soft and muffled and not too loud and when he's awake his sneezes are much louder... Don't know why. I have noticed that when he's awake he always sneezes in fits of 4-5 sneezes and even when he sleeps it's the more or less the same... Maybe less like 3 sneezes or 4. Anyway I think it's soo adorable and cute because he doesn't realize it and he doesn't remember it in the morning except that he wakes up with this really stuffed up nose. I hope i will be lucky and it will happen again soon :) thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...

I loveeee sleeping people, I can't help but be creepy and watch people when they're asleep, they are just so cute! If I saw someone sneeze in their sleep, I think I would just about faint from happiness!