Sneeze Fetish Forum

Elementary

Tarkus

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god I just stifled a squeal so hard I had a coughing fit oh my god I have been dreaming and wishing for this my entire life i apologize for the lack of grammatical structure here oh my god oh my god ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NO FREAKING WAY. oh...im just going to go over here and scream for 20 minutes while i process this O_____O i am so excited!! eeeeee!

he is going to be adorable!

...I think I may have to watch "Elementary" now. :/

I've kind of avoided Elementary, to be honest, but I might have to cave in and give it a watch.

There's no way I could possibly miss out on a sick Holmes, ohoho.

Well, great. Let's make the only Holmes I don't particulary care for ill. :rolleyes: How is that fair?! :laugh:

BRB , sulking in a corner ...

I didn't really like the show on first view, but like some of you, I'll definitely make an exception to see this episode. Hell, I don't even care that he's playing a version of Sherlock..give me a handsome, sniffly man any day of the week and I'll watch :-P

Well, great. Let's make the only Holmes I don't particulary care for ill. rolleyes.gif How is that fair?! laughing.gif

*sits in corner w/ VoOs* lol!!

Although, if someone posts what sections to watch (after viewing)- I'd take a view.

< is bad, snobby person.

But... I will let out a cheer for all those whose night it will brighten. *and hopes that Santa will give her *other* Sherlock sneeziness for being good* la la la la la :innocent:

Well, great. Let's make the only Holmes I don't particulary care for ill. rolleyes.gif How is that fair?! laughing.gif

< is bad, snobby person.

Uh-uh. That is the last thing you are. :hug:

It's only a matter of preference. :yes: I will probably have a look at the sickly parts of Elementary too, just out of curiosity, and I'm sure fans of CBS Holmes are in for a treat.

But. I can't help but feel a liiiittle bit jealous and bitter. :rofl: I'd give my right hand to see my prefered Holmes-incarnation in that state. *longing sigh*

I'd give my right hand to see my prefered Holmes-incarnation in that state. *longing sigh*

Oh yes, Same! And though I originally kicked up a fuss about another modern Sherlock,I gave it a chance, and I really like it now. No one can ever top Benedict in my mind, but Elementary has a totally different feel. And "Joan Watson" isn't a romantic interest which had prevoiusly worried me a bit. In any case, I will never turn down a sexy, feverish, British actor. yes.gif

I must agree with a couple of the others here and say that I'm not a particularly massive fan of this version of Sherlock, but to hell with it. Any form of sick!Sherlock is bound to be wonderful.

-goes back to sitting quietly in the corner and waiting patiently for Benedict's turn-.

Personally, I love BOTH BBC Sherlock as well as Elementary. They both have Sherlock Holmes as the title character, but, as Tangerine said, each show has a different mood/tone than the other :)

Anywhoooo, have some pics: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/elementary-episode-109-you-do-it-to_20.html

*hint hint, nudge nudge* that third one is especially tantalizing... just sayin :whistle:

Well, I watched the episode. Rather disappointing, really....other than the mentions of fever and a little bit of congested talk, there's nothing else. In fact, the whole 'Sherlock with a cold' plot disappears halfway through. Boo.

What Spoo said. Especially because I'm so not a fan of it for multiple reasons (none of which is the want/need for there to be only one Sherlock Holmes)

What Spoo said. Especially because I'm so not a fan of it for multiple reasons (none of which is the want/need for there to be only one Sherlock Holmes)

Thirded.

Thanks for reporting back though. :) I seriously Love the people around here!!

Yeah I was expecting the illness to be some sort of plot device but nada! Was there really any point to it other than to show that Sherlock overworks himself? Not that I'm complaining. I enjoyed the bundled-up Jonny Lee Miller very much but they could have done so much mooore.

Archived