Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Official Secret Santa Gift Exchange 2012 Topic!

Animeeze

I'm sorry, this is probably a super dumb question, but I've never done a Secret Santa for this forum so I dunno how it goes. When we complete the story or art for the other person, should we just email it to them/send it to them via PM whenever it's due, or publish it on the forum? I know some people might not want their specific wants to be out on the forum. Should we do one or the other to be safe...? Sorry for dumb question. x.x

Haha, I'm doing the same thing. Although that might be because I'm stuck here writing a paper and I'm trying to find ways to procrastinate. Still, I'm very excited.

^_^ I have distributed most of the assignments by now, with posting instructions :) If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know :) There were 18 total participants and I am so thankful for everyone joining! Here's to a great gift exchange :)

I'm so sorry Maru! I wished that you could have joined, I feel bad that you are left out! :(

Also, I was thinking of putting the gifting topic up soon, so that if someone is done their gift they can post it, or they can post it whenever up until New Years. This is just so that if anyone is done early and needs to/wants to gift it early, they have the option too :) I was wondering what you guys thought?

Post it whenever you feel it'd be right! I just wanna say, I had other Secret Santas to do this year (one of which I'm doing last-minute :lol:), so I'd appreciate if you extended the topic til New Year's. It gives me more time to work on this one and make it awesome. :D

Oh yes absolutely! I actual gifting time will still be January 1st, but I will post the topic later today so that people who have it done earlier can still gift, and if there are people who are going to be away for the holidays they still have a chance to gift earlier too :)

Hi guys, I posted up two topics for posting now :)

The gifting time extends from 12/24/12 to 1/1/13, and there is no specific posting time or anything like that, as long as the gift is posted by new years :) I decided to make it a period of time to post as oppossed to a posting day, so if anyone had any complications on the day or anythnig like that, they have other options :) Of course, if there are any problems or anything like that feel free to contact me and I will be more than glad to help all that I can!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hello everyone! There are a few members that have messaged me with a concern that they cannot post their gifts at this time, and need an extended date. These members include myself, so I am going to extend the gifting date until JANUARY 5, at the latest, so everyone is back from their holiday travels, and done with their holiday endeavors! I myself have gotten caught up the past few days in an unexpected holiday travel, and I do not have access to my computer which has my file saved on it, and this is a problem for other members also, so I am extending the due date.

To everyone who has participated, I apologize for any speedbumps along the road but I appreciate everyones enthusiasm and cooperation and participation, and thank you so much for this awesome exchange!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived