Sneeze Fetish Forum

Introductions are always awkward...

PuddinPop

Hi guys!

I'm PuddinPop - been lurking around here quite a while now. I told myself I would never sign up, but after actually seeing that it's not all memes and trolls, I thought I'd give it a shot ^_^

I'm a huge fan of writing, always have been, so am looking forward to posting on here! Fanfics have to be my fave, especially The Walking Dead and Supernatural.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community!

Welcome, Puddin'! (I feel like I'm Harley Quinn by saying that, haha.) The forum is full of fantastic writers, so you'll fit in beautifully. I can't wait to read your stuff (especially The Walking Dead, eek!). :D

ranting2.gif <--- Just me, trolling around.

Welcome to the forum? What kind of puddin are you by the way?

Welcome PuddinPop, great to have you here i also didn't think i would sign up, but i really enjoy it here and i'm glad you decided to join up in the end :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you :)

Hi, welcome!

You'll enjoy it here, love the name!

Thank you, and im enjoying it here already :)

Welcome to the forum, fellow food-item. ;)

Why hello TheCakeIsALie, LOVE the name! :heart:

ranting2.gif <--- Just me, trolling around.

Welcome to the forum? What kind of puddin are you by the way?

Thank u :) and Im not sure what kind of puddin I am to be honest, I dont have a great deal of common sense despite being quite academic so I get called a puddin a lot :bleh: I thought maybe people can get to know me and decide what kind of puddin I am!

Nothing awkward here! Nice to meet you. biggrinsmiley.gif

Nice to meet you too :heart:

Welcome PuddinPop, great to have you here i also didn't think i would sign up, but i really enjoy it here and i'm glad you decided to join up in the end :)

Im really glad I did too, I thought it might be full of really strange people but I am soooo happy to say how wrong I was, everyone here seems awesome and iv been made feel really welcome!

Im excited to be here :hyper:

Welcome to the forum! There are plenty of sneezefics here for you! And don't worry, as said we were all probably lurkers at one point. :)

Archived