Sneeze Fetish Forum

Glee <3

sneezewuv

Hi! Did anybody watch Glee last night? Wasn't it amazing? Rachel singing in the showcase was SO amazing. Lea Michele is so good at singing. I mean, when she sang O Holy Night I was almost in tears. So amazing, just amazing. :) And Kurt's song was delightful. He deserved to get a second chance.

I am actually watching it again as I speak. Who else is a Gleek?

Thanks for reading!!!!

I just realised something. Look in the audience as she's singing the high note. Is that Ellis from the first season of the Glee Project? If not it looks a lot like her. :)

I was in love with her first song! I have to say O Holy Night is not one of my favorite Christmas songs and it struck me as a bit odd for Rachel to sing it but also very typical as well. But she did all right with it and I really liked Kurt's song as well. All in all an Awesome episode!

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha it is Ellis! She commented on it on her Tumblr :P

Oh Holy Night was *brilliant*. Of course I'm going to be obnoxious and say I preferred my school's version, with our three parts and French (and, damn it, blasting a G is so much fun!) but her voice never ceases to astound me.

Ohmygod. I loved that episode so much! And the Christmas one.

And if we're talking Season Four, I have been obsessed with Jyder and Huntbastian since forever I mean just UNF. PERFECTION.

And just. Lea Michele's voice is pure gold.

I don't think I can last until January 24th! D:

I loved the second song she sang, but to be honest...I didn't really care for Kurt's selection...I mean, of course his voice is amazing, but I don't know...I feel like he's given performances with more "kick" in the past.

I think Kurt would have been better doing I Want to Hold Your Hand, or Get Happy... but Chris' voice never fails to get to me.

... That being said, I have a long list of songs I think various members should do... :P

Remeber Rory? Well, I was in love with Damian since the Glee Project. I am so sad that he might not come back. Something I thought was funny about this though was that in the Valentine's episode he acted like he was just making up the whole going-back-to-Ireland thing just to win Sugar over. I REALLY liked him and I really think he should come back. Thoughts?

He... I loved Damian in TGP, don't get me wrong... but I don't think they really did him justice with Rory. That being said, I'm not sure how I'd change it to be better for him... but something just wasn't right.

... Apart from the Lucky Charms. Because I'm racist like that :P

He... I loved Damian in TGP, don't get me wrong... but I don't think they really did him justice with Rory. That being said, I'm not sure how I'd change it to be better for him... but something just wasn't right.

... Apart from the Lucky Charms. Because I'm racist like that tonguesmiley.gif

I totally agree. Honestly, it seemed like the winners of The Glee Project were sort of short-changed when it came to depth of character/roles...

• 1 month later...

I think that, unfortunately, Glee and character development can't afford to be used in the same sentence any longer. They tried, and it got too out-of-hand with so many characters... Would have been so much better with spin-offs. And no, this has nothing to do with me possibly killing for a Dalton spin-off... :P

But, I'm bumping this back up because... latest episode? Thoughts?

Archived