Sneeze Fetish Forum

I found another forum!

Hissybella

I was wandering around youtube, watching people sneeze. and then I saw a comment that someone had posted and it was this website.

sneezeforum.com

I'm not sure if anyone else has found it. It seems relatively new.

Interesting- I was actually thinking that you were referring to the "red" forum, which I'll confess that I don't visit as much as I used to- but still have dear friends here and there. And there are slight differences in philosophies (for ex: they do NOt want to be visable within Google searches and such).

I wonder who set this one up? Hmmmm

And of course the all important question- what is their "shark" quotient? ;):P

Hmmm... Seems like a lot of overlap to me. I wonder why the founders wanted to recreate the wheel - other than the google visibility and such...

Hmmm... Seems like a lot of overlap to me. I wonder why the founders wanted to recreate the wheel - other than the google visibility and such...

This one isn't the one that I mentioned. I actually had no clue about this one. The one that I know about... well... there is a lot of back story.... but tis not the place to try to explain. lol!

The place that the OP mentioned- I am actually kind of curious. I mean.... an sf forum that I didn't know about and am not on??? 7.gif7.gif

Quelle horreur!! ;)

Hmmm...doesn't seem to have anything to tempt me that I can't find here. Still, I think I'll check it out from time to time.

There's something strange about the membership list.

For example, you may notice that there are quite a few occasions when new members have joined on the same day at exactly the same time... statistically that would seem improbable, but maybe some clever person here (like a mod) can explain why it appears that way ... Otherwise I might suggest that the owner (or somebody) has a severe case of multiple personality disorder.

Edited by haymaker