Sneeze Fetish Forum

Meet newbie

katya

Hello everyone! From the start I apologize for my bad knowledge in English surrender.gif

My name is Katya, I`m from Russia and I like sneezes, mostly from cold.

I having fetish since I was 6 or 7, but starting undestand the whole thing when I was 17 or something like that.

Also I am fan-girl (ok, fan-woman) and I like many shows and books like Supernatural, Harry Potter and many others

Hope to find like-minded persons here thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

From the start I apologize for my bad knowledge in English

It's ever so slightly better than my Russian.....

Welcome! :)

Hey, welcome to the forum! :) Cold sneezes are awesome and like some other people said, there are so many great fics on here, you're bound to find something you like.

Hi! I am new too. Don't feel bad about your English, because my family is 100% Greek, and so my mom wants me to speak fluent Greek. HARDEST THING EVER! I've been taking classes from my church and speaking Greek around the house for nine years, and I still don't speak fluently. I can speak many sentences and get my point across though, but I still am not as good at Greek as you are in English. My Church that I learn Greek school in flooded recently, (Hurricane Sandy) so I am so bad now. Ironically, I don't know how to say sneeze in Greek... I think it might be φτάρνισμα. sorry about the loooooooooong side note, sorry to get off topic. What I wanted to say was, DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR ENGLISH. It is great, and I am looking forward to many posts from you!!!offtopic.gifofftopic2.gifjockey.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys, you are so friendly!

From the start I apologize for my bad knowledge in English

It's ever so slightly better than my Russian.....

Welcome! smile.png

How long have you studing Russian?

Welcome to the forum! biggrin.png There's lots of Harry Potter fanfiction here so have fun with it :3

Hice news for me :)

Hi! I am new too. Don't feel bad about your English, because my family is 100% Greek, and so my mom wants me to speak fluent Greek. HARDEST THING EVER! I've been taking classes from my church and speaking Greek around the house for nine years, and I still don't speak fluently. I can speak many sentences and get my point across though, but I still am not as good at Greek as you are in English. My Church that I learn Greek school in flooded recently, (Hurricane Sandy) so I am so bad now. Ironically, I don't know how to say sneeze in Greek... I think it might be φτάρνισμα. sorry about the loooooooooong side note, sorry to get off topic. What I wanted to say was, DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR ENGLISH. It is great, and I am looking forward to many posts from you!!!offtopic.gifofftopic2.gifjockey.gif

Thank you so much!!!

Archived