Sneeze Fetish Forum

To those who enjoy fanfics.....

PuddinPop

I dont know if im posting this in the right place, if not I apologise!!!

I really love writing fanfics, I have written some Walking Dead ones and Supernatural, but I have yet to see a Final Fantasy one ( final fantasy 7 mainly!!)

As you can probably tell from my pic I am a HUUUUGE fan of Final Fantasy 7, especially the film Advent Children and really want to write a fic involving the characters from this.

Especially Cloud, Vincent, Rufus, Rude, Reno, Tifa, Aeris and Zack, but I dont know if this would be too out-of-character for them.

Please let me know what you think, and please PLEASE be honest, I wont be offended :)

You should, if it's something you really enjoy doing. I'm not terribly familiar with the fandoms you've mentioned, but regardless, I've read a lot of fics on the forum where it ends up not mattering if I know them or not. They're just really GOOD. And I'm sure there are plenty of FF fans on the forum.

The thing about the type of fanfiction that goes on this forum is that the main concepts cannot be out of character. Almost every single person on this earth catches colds, and it's possible for almost every single person to develop allergies. If there are reasons why not, there are usually loopholes. How you write the characters responding to these things CAN be out of character, but the concept itself, generally not. Write what makes you happy!

OOH YES. WRITE IT. I love Reno. wub.png And Final Fantasy VII is my favorite. Loved Advent Children.

ETA: Doesn't Aeris sell flowers? And doesn't Cloud fall into a patch of them in the church at some point? I think those scenes have some fetishy potential. :laugh:

Edited by AnonyMouse

ETA: Doesn't Aeris sell flowers? And doesn't Cloud fall into a patch of them in the church at some point? I think those scenes have some fetishy potential. laughing.gif

that is a wonderful idea!!

i thought maybe drabbles would be better than an actual story?

i just totally have a thing for those guys, cos i'm really geeky like that :D

still undecided, but we shall see what my little brain comes up with sweatdrop.gif

and thanks guys for the advice, it really is appreciated :)