Sneeze Fetish Forum

How often do you blow your nose?

Coffee Mug

I personally hardly ever blow my nose, something like zero times a day!

I know it's a turn off but I created this topic to read YOUR comments :)

My boyfriend blows his nose 2-3 times a day (sniffling for half an hour before blowing in toilet paper).

What about you?

I've been really allergic lately, and every morning when I get up, I have to blow my nose over and over again until I leave the house.

I've recently begun to realize that I'm not normal in the number of times I need to blow my nose per day. It's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night (I can't sleep without doing it). I have to blow my nose periodically throughout the day because I just get stuffed up. I don't have allergies so I don't know why. I'm guessing like... 15+ times normally?

It always bothers me when I stay over at a friend's place and they don't have tissues anywhere. Not the bathroom, not the bedroom. I know some people that only buy tissues when they're sick. This completely baffles me.

Yea I don't understand that either. I also usually need to blow before bed at night, so that I'm less likely to snore in my sleep, and so that I don't wake up stuffy.