Sneeze Fetish Forum

Matt Smith

snowshie

This is nice for us, but the article seems like a really weird invasion of privacy. I don't know, it just creeped me out a bit. Like it sucks that paparazzi stalk him and there are even articles written about him when he's sick.

Poor Matt sadsmiley.gif

I'm sorry he's sick and doesn't even get any privacy.

Nevertheless I think he's adorable!

Yeah agree. I feel a little guilty about how much I love this article.. but... Matt is just too cute. This makes me so happy!

I just saw this on Tumblr and came here knowing that one of you probably posted it already :-P

Poor thing! A totally weird and rather lame thing for the paparazzi to report on, but it's a nice little article for us

Anybody else pick up on the fact that there was a caring sympathetic girlfriend vacancy? Now now ladies, form an orderly queue...

WOW my heart can't take this! Just yes! I do feel a bit sorry for him though.

The comments made me laugh and I quote;

"Did a photographer really follow a man to a chemist and take photos of him blowing his nose?! Get a grip."

Come on guys, 'fess up ;)

This is nice for us, but the article seems like a really weird invasion of privacy. I don't know, it just creeped me out a bit. Like it sucks that paparazzi stalk him and there are even articles written about him when he's sick.

Agreed.

• 1 month later...

Archived