Sneeze Fetish Forum

Connecticut

doggo

I wish at least the families of our members are safe. This is worse than terrible news. What a waste of life and loved ones... there's now words.

I've been watching the 24-hour news coverage of it for the last 6 hours... it's just so hard to fathom. I'm really sad and angry. Mostly just sad.

God.....I worship the teachers who gave their lives for their students. My mom and dad are both educators and this really shocked me O_O I hope the families of the deceased can find peace

I've been watching the aftermath unfold for the last day now. It's sickening, just when you think this world could get any worse. *shakes head.

"As children, we learn about monsters. As adults, we learn that the only real monsters are people." - unknown.

But luckily, there are plenty of people who are also angels. Those teachers who sacrificed themselves to save innocent young live are definitely among them.

i can't even imagine what those families must be going through. this whole thing is nothing but sick and twisted. it scares me to think that this is what the world's coming to....

The shockwaves seem to be totally world-wide. Here in the UK we're still utterly devastated. It's a horrific thing, but so close to the holidays? I can't even imagine. The families have not been far from my mind or my heart.

I just cannot believe anyone could be that twisted and evil to do such a thing to poor innocent children :( those teachers though are real heroes. One thing during the aftermath is someone thought it was ok to take a photo of a Mother on the phone in tears, it's now been all over Twitter and Facebook- i just think that was wrong and a complete invasion of privacy and horribly disrespectful.

Archived