Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best New Movies to See?

_Daisy_

I can't wait to see Les Miserables and The Great Gatsby (aka THE GREATEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN...if my screen name didn't already give my thoughts on the matter away...:rollhmm:)! Any other good ones that I should be aware of?

I'm really interested in seeing The Hobbit, and there's a couple coming out around Easter time next year that should be interesting :)

i think warm bodies looks spectacular! Oz: the great and powerful, my boyfriend is really looking forward to that and i am looking forward to it! jurassic park 3d also!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Oz: the great and powerful as well, judging by the trailer it looks fantastic as do the cast smile.png

• 3 weeks later...

Beasts of the Southern Wild.

Great, great movie. Reminded me a little bit of Where the Wild Things Are, which I also love with all my heart.

I aim to see the remake of "Carrie". Usually not a fan of remakes, but I've been told this is going to be slightly different; with focus on the dynamics between Carrie and her crazy mother.

I would see Les Mis for Anne Hathaway if it wasn't for my utter inability to enjoy musicals.

And "Flight", perhaps. Denzel Washington is one of my favourite actors (and one of very few men I might reconsider my lesbian orientation for).

Yep! Chloe Grace Moretz plays Carrie, and Julianne Moore plays her mother. I think that might work quite well. :D

omg Chloe Moretz playing Carrie i cannot see this at all, but who knows, it'll be interested to see how she portrays the character and if she adds her own little quirks to it

Oh i didn't realise that there's a remake of Carrie coming out, will definitely have to see that, although i'm not usually a fan of remakes of horrors ( Prom night in particular) but i will try and reserve judgement until i see it.

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters and Beautiful Creatures both look interesting.

This might be a tad late, but I loved "Cloud Atlas". It's such a bold, intelligent, complex film, (or film medley almost). I can see why people might not like it though. Think of a novelist who uses a lot of viewpoint character switches and then imagine a movie like that. Also the characters' stories don't seem to be related, but they are. Part of the fun is in figuring out how.

If you like scary movies, Mama is fantatic. Just freaking fantiastic. I don't scare easily when it comes to movie but MY GOD! Soooo great!

I really want to see Zero Dark 30 after watching Jessica Chastain's interview on the Daily Show last night. I'd also be interested in the Carrie remake, Chloe Moretz was brilliant in Kick-Ass.

One upcoming movie I am very interested in is Ben Affleck's take on my favourite Steven King book, The Stand.

If you like scary movies, Mama is fantatic. Just freaking fantiastic. I don't scare easily when it comes to movie but MY GOD! Soooo great!

My friends (who work at a movie theater) saw this movie last night expecting to laugh it off and analytically tear it a new one.

They walked up to me this morning wide eyed, singing nothing but its praises. They said it was one of the creepiest movies they had seen in a while. And they have seen every crappy horror movie that has been in theatres since 2008.

I must go see this movie, cuzz Guillermo's last movie (Don't Be Afraid of the Dark) had so much potential, and kind of just fizzled at the end.

Since other people mentioned movies that are relatively new but aren't in theaters anymore, a few newer movies I want to see are Looper and Prometheus. And I guess I'll get around to seeing the Hobbit eventually even though I didn't really like the book and couldn't be bothered to finish it. :P

i know its not that new, but has anyone else seen Ted? Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis star, and Seth MacFarlane plays the voice of ted..

its feckin' hilarious!

The Hobbit was amazing, as was Les Mis. And, if you can appreciate Tarantino, I did find myself enjoying Django... I took my sister (she's 9) to see ParaNorman, which was cute.

Cannot WAIT to see Gatsby though. Honestly, my favourite book I've ever studied... but, why the lack of eyes? *rants*

Also, Anna Karenina looks pretty interesting. And Hansel and Gretel. And, well, basically everything that's coming out!

• 3 weeks later...

Cloud Atlas (challenge accepted, Supposedly Complex and Over-Ambitious Movie! Also: BEN WHISAW.)

I know it's still more than two months away, but... Star Trek Into Darkness. I'm not a Trekkie in the least, but I will watch the sh*t out of that movie. Because of Benedict Cumberbatch reasons. Yes.

Archived