Sneeze Fetish Forum

Louis Tomlinson?

sneezewuv

Ok, I know I recently asked this but I want to see him sneeze SO badly. I've already seen that video on Youtube that shows all five of them sneezing, but I'm pretty sure Louis's was Liam. Anywho, if you guys find one I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! lol. Thanks!

Oh,okay.BUT BUT BUT i did see 2 new Harry sneezes and a DRUM ROLL PLEASE!fake sneeze from Lou!No sound,but it's here..

at 2:26 ^^

Oh,okay.BUT BUT BUT i did see 2 new Harry sneezes and a DRUM ROLL PLEASE!fake sneeze from Lou!No sound,but it's here..

at 2:26 ^^

Where are the two from Harry?

3? The only ones I've ever seen were the interview where they're on the couch and the one when they're sitting on stool or something. Where's the third one?

This thread is adorable.

I too am hoping for a Zyan sneeze - there is a pre sneeze pic of him on twitter!

But I also love Harry so much.

Though they all have adorable sneezes.

• 3 weeks later...

I am loving that fake sneeze from Louis! I just wish there was audio that went with it upset.gif hahaha. I'm hoping just ONE day we will finally get to have him sneeze for real in a video! I'm pretty sure that the sneeze in the One Direction sneezing video was Liam, not Louis.

I am loving that fake sneeze from Louis! I just wish there was audio that went with it upset.gif hahaha. I'm hoping just ONE day we will finally get to have him sneeze for real in a video! I'm pretty sure that the sneeze in the One Direction sneezing video was Liam, not Louis.

I definitely full-on agree with this. Ahhh! I want to see him sneeze so badly! What do guys think it'll sound like? Oooo! Can't wait to hear this! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Day: 83829304

Still no sneeze. I am starting to get a little suspicious. Hmmm. •_•

Archived