Sneeze Fetish Forum

Christmas Thread (A Little Of Everything)

Graham Cracked

As of lately, I've finally been getting into the Christmas spirit, even with the lack of decorations, gifts, snow, etc. I don't care about any of those things personally, as long as I'm with the greatest person in my life, it's going to be the best Christmas I've ever had. So, in a bit of the spirit of things, I decided to start this thread. What do you wanna reply with? Anything. Perhaps something like this:

• What was your best Christmas?
  • What was the best gift you ever got?
  • What's your favorite seasonal treat?
  • Favorite song?
  • When did you stop believing in Santa/do you still believe?
  • What are you doing this year?
  • How are your other holidays?

If I forgot anything here, feel free to post it. santa.gifrudolph.gifnewyear.gif

I suppose the ones when I was much younger, they were the most magical.

Tough to say, I have to say I'm enjoying this years gift of a bunch of money to revamp my wardrobe :)

Soft peanut butter cookies with a Hershey kiss in the middle, OMG YES!

• Favorite song?

Possibly Baby It's Cold Outside, but I also like Santa Baby and Jingle Bell Rock.

Well, I never really did exactly. I thought it was just a story. Eventually I realized I was expected to believe in Santa, but I don't know if I actually did,

I'll be with at my mothers and then going to my uncle's as usual.

What was your best Christmas? Definitely the ones when i was most younger, they always seemed magical.

What was the best gift you ever got? When i was younger i always remember being very pleased and excited to get the Thundercats video's :D

What's your favorite seasonal treat? Definitely Christmas dinner with all the trimmings, eating chocolate :P and the Doctor Who Christmas episodes always make Christmas just a bit more exciting.

Favorite song? Fairytale of New York City by The Pogues and Kirsty Maccoll that song is just beautiful

When did you stop believing in Santa/do you still believe? Hmm i think it was when i was about 8 or 9 i asked my Mum, i had pretty much made up my mind anyway and realised that he wasn't real and it took a while for me to get my Mum to admit it lol.

What are you doing this year? At my Parents down in Devon with my youngest two Sisters- the other one will be in Australia.. Lucky girl.

How are your other holidays?

A paperback of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I kid you not, best thing ever because I was completely obsessed.
    Holiday themed desserts! 8D Yesterday I received a box of cookies from a friend and one of them had this impossible to chew Santa face on it. I don't know how it's going down in my belly right now but digested Santa must be having a blast down there.
  • Favorite song?
    THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAAAAAS IT'S SO FUN TO BURST INTO SONG AND HAVE ALL MY FRIENDS SING TOGETHER WITH ME AND WE EACH ASSUME A LINE AND CHORUS "A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE" AND IT'S SO WONDERFUL
    Yes okay, I still believe. I mean where else do my cookies go?
    Probably doing some filming for a Japanese project actually. That's honestly so depressing LOL Tomorrow I'll be gift exchanging at school so that'll be interesting :>
    As fun and food-filled and fattening as Christmas.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D</p>

Archived