Sneeze Fetish Forum

Winter spirit not feeling well? (Jack Frost)

Prowlav

I'm terrible at titles .-.

Anyways, IT'S GOOD TO SEE THE FORUMS. College life is so new to me and a lot to do; was preoccupied this whole semester.

Since last week was finals and I watched Rise of the Guardians a few weeks back, I wanted to take a little break and draw this cutie because, for some reason, I HAVE SO MANY FEELS FOR HIM.

Intense stuff.

Initially I just wanted to draw him plainly, but then somehow he "accidentally" became sick with a fever.

I don't know, actually.

I think it was a good accident lol.

jackfrost_zps821465e0.png

ignore proportions I'm still working on them.

I'm trying to draw him sneezing too but I'm having trouble doing that for some reason. How would he sneeze? His surroundings? I dunno. Might just leave the next ones sketchy (this pic took longer than I expected aha).

sinks back into the shadows to finish homework whoops

This is really sweet! I love jack! As for his sneeze I think if he let it out,his powers would mess up, causing wind/snow/ice ect... So maybe if there were people around him he would stifle to avoid any power mishaps! I imagine if he stifled it would be multiples because I think his normal sneezes would be very strong.

Yeah as you can tell I'm pretty obsessed with jack too! Anyway this is just a suggestion, draw him however you feel like! Love your art style by the way! :D

Edited by Da kitty ninja

Waaah! Oh my gosh, he looks so adorable. :wub: I can totally see Jack as the type to wipe his nose with the back of his hand, or his sleeve. Just like a kid! :laugh: This is great!

THIS IS SO CUTE OMG WHAT EVEN

I HOPE YOU DRAW MORE FOR US BECAUSE YOUR ART STYLE IS AMAZING

also, I really like the way the leg is coming straight out and I get a very 3D feel from it

OHMAIGOD IT'S SO ADORABLE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AJHDVLFASUVCODROYTCASRYSDRXYI!!!!!!! <333333333333