Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cheesecake - share thy recipes!

TheCakeIsAlive

In the dark recesses of Chat, there bloomed the suggestion of a SFF Cheesecake Recipe Book (all credit goes to the respective inhabitants of this mysterious realm between the timezones).

To aid them in this admirable task, a thread where all can share their favourite recipes. Baked, unbaked, as long as it's cheese(cake).

For some inspiration (and because I don't have any original contributions myself):

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/recipes/favourites/cheesecake/

http://www.momswhothink.com/cheesecake-recipes/cheesecake-recipes.html

So it would be awesome if some of you would like to share your yummiest, cheesiest cake recipes. ^^

It's the thread for me!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I*slightly* like cheesecake. ;)

I have a few that I want to share- but I'm feeling lazy and don't want to hunt down the other 2 that I love the best.

This is my *favourite*- I sort of created it :blushing:

**NOTE: I am Really sorry to non US people that I don't have conversions handy- I hope that isn't too much of a pain**

Mocha Chocolate Cheesecake

Crust

1 1/2 cup crushed Oreos

3 Tbsp melted butter

2 Tbsp sugar

Preheat oven to 325F Combine ingredients and press firmly into bottom of 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 10 min. and cool.

Cheesecake

1 cup sugar

3 Tbsp flour

32 cream cheese (can use low fat- Don't use no fat that would be sacrilege! :P )

2 lg. eggs

2 egg whites

1/3 cup instant coffee or espresso granules (I perfer espresso)

1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract

1/2 Tbsp. cinnamon

1/2 tsp lemon zest

1/3 cup dark chocolate cocoa (you can use regular cocoa- but to me the dark tastes better ;) )

1/4 cup dark chocolate syrup (can use reg.: dark is tastier.... :twisted: )

Preheat oven to 450F. Beat sugar, flour, and cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs and egg whites and beat well. And rest of ingredients and beat well. Place mixture ontop of crust. Bake at 450F for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 250F (keeping cheecake the oven the entire time) and bake an additional 1 hour or until almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven and cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.

Serve with carmel sauce and whipped cream if desired.

**NOTE: I tried as best I could to guesstimate the amounts on the spices- I ummm... just put in spices until it "looks right". As per my philosophy- feel free to use the recipe as a guideline and tweak it however you wish. Bon appetit!!**

Archived