Sneeze Fetish Forum

Posting Pictures

thegreatpretender

I wanted to post one of my drawings in the Artwork section and then I realised I didn't know how. I was trying to play with it but I got nowhere. Could someone explain the process to me? Thank you.

It's relatively simple. When you make a post, right beneath the smileys and next to the little chain picture is a little picture of what appears to be a tree. Click on that, and then put in a link to the picture you're using. You can't upload something directly from your computer, it has to be hosted on another site first, like flickr or devart or whatever.

If you don't have an account on one of those, and don't want to create a public account for your art, I would suggest using dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/

Without getting too technical, basically it allows you to create links to things on your harddrive. After installing it, go to the folder inside dropbox marked "Public" and put whatever you want to show in that folder. Wait for it to copy over, then right-click on it and select "Copy Public Link" and it will give you a link to whatever it is you copied into the folder.

Hope that helps!

Archived