Sneeze Fetish Forum

Merry Christmas Forum! :)

PuddinPop

Hey guys and girls :)

I know it's a bit early, but with it being Christmas Eve, I have a busy few days ahead of me, so won't really be able to log on here much cry.gif

I Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and hope you all have a lovely day, get lots of nice things, and of course, eat and drink too much!! I know I will be :D

Anyway, have a lovely Christmas guys wubsmiley.gif

Lots and lots of love,

from PuddinPop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's been Christmas for half an hour here! :D Merry Christmas everybody - have a great day, eat lots of good food, enjoy the company of people you love and enjoy finishing off the year!

:hug: to everyone here who helps to make this forum such a wonderful place :D

Merry Christmas/Happy holidays. :D Hope everyone will have a wonderful time, whether they are spending it alone or with family/friends/partner(s). :)

Looks like it's time to bring out the Christmas music and hot chocolate, then; the celebration is never complete without Christmas music and hot chocolate in my opinion. *Happy little Christmas dance*

Merry Christmas, everybody. biggrin.png

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas one and all - wishing all forum users a great day :)

Eat, drink (non-alcoholic for you under-age sneeze fetishers... ;) ) and be merry! :D

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! :D It's almost 2pm on Christmas Eve here. I've been baking my ass off (my family's not doing proper gifts this year so I'm giving everyone cookies and brownies).

Merry/Happy Christmas to everyone and may 2013 be your best year yet. Now, most importantly, where's the Christmas cheesecake, lol?

Take care,

Zed

It's right here... cheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gifcheesecake.gif

Happy HannuChristmaKwanzaYuleStice everybody!!! And if I accidentally left you out, happy whatever you're celebrating as well! Health and love to you all. :hug:

Happy Holiday-Time-Of-Year, silly folks! I wish all of you good days for any/whatever holiday you celebrate. :cheers:

I love you, silly folks! Thank you for all the everything and stuff! Merry Xmases!

*cough cough* ohand I also have... a xmasgiftfortheforumcomingsometimesoon. *cough*

...awkward...

If that "gift" is going to be drawn, I personally can't wait. :yes:

Take some good wishes from my side, too!

Archived