Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is there a virus on here or something?

Zebra

For the past couple of days, every time I've clicked on the forum I've received an Avast warning pop-up saying that a malicious something has been blocked. I can still come on here etc but it's literally the moment I open the forum. Is this just my computer being weird or is there a virus on here?

An easy way to upload images is imgur, which you can find here:

http://imgur.com/

I haven't had this issue before on this site, but I have seen it before on other web pages. I really hope it's just a fluke.

I keep getting redirected to a weird site as well, but when I click "back" then try to enter again, all is well. I'm not sure what it's all about.

I haven't noticed this either, so if someone can post a screenshot and/or more details of exactly when and where it's occurring I would be very interested in checking it out :)

I have had this for a couple of days now.

When i click the back button it gives me a pop up that says "click here to leave this screen" and if i do it lets me get to this site without any more problems.

I'm just glad it isn't just me and that i can still get here.

Today when I logged in I got directed to a weird site. I didn't take a screenshot :( but it was different from Giant Step's though. Probably a matter of your location, I think. When I clicked the "back" button, I got directed back to the forum. Now I can't make the weird site appear again! xD

I don't seem to be getting redirected like the rest of you but that Avast pop-up is still appearing. I'm starting to think it's something to do with my Google Chrome so I'll system restore my computer and see where it gets me

I use Avast and I haven't gotten any warnings when I come here. Are you getting by typing in the url or, from a bookmark, or from clicking a link from some other site?

Right, I've done a bit of research and some domain checks.

Basically, Invisionboard has somehow manages to cock their DNS up. Not really sure if there's anything we can do about that from here.

I don't seem to be getting redirected like the rest of you but that Avast pop-up is still appearing. I'm starting to think it's something to do with my Google Chrome so I'll system restore my computer and see where it gets me

I don't know if it's too late or not, but I'm using both Chrome & Avast and I'm not getting any pop-ups from Avast when I access the site. I've also never been redirected to that wireless router page using Chrome on my laptop.

On the other hand, I did have it happen once while using Safari on my iPad.

Right, I've done a bit of research and some domain checks.

Basically, Invisionboard has somehow manages to cock their DNS up. Not really sure if there's anything we can do about that from here.

Thank you for doing the research, Dead One. Am afraid you are right in that there is most likely nothing that can be done from here to fix it.

Archived