Sneeze Fetish Forum

Moderator Queue?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

I know all my questions about why stuff happens on here can kinda annoy the people in charge, but why was i put on moderator queue

and how/when will i get off of it?

i mean, its better than being blocked, but i feel so restricted, especially after waiting so long to be made a member as well (which hasnt happened yet..)

I'm not sure about this sexyhankysneeze. I can see from your profile that you are indeed currently on Moderator Queue, but I can't see any record of when or why it was applied. Please bear with me while I look into it and we will get in touch shortly.

sexyhankysneeze

I'm not sure about this sexyhankysneeze. I can see from your profile that you are indeed currently on Moderator Queue, but I can't see any record of when or why it was applied. Please bear with me while I look into it and we will get in touch shortly.

thank you :)

Hi again and sorry for the delay. I have sent you a message privately regarding your question. If you didn't receive my message, or if you have any further queries arising from my reply, then you can either respond here, or you can use the "Contact us" feature which comes automatically to the attention of all staff. Thanks.

Archived