Sneeze Fetish Forum

my first art post... here at least. (f-allergy)

thequietside

http://i.imgur.com/JVElB.jpg

this is a character i drew based on a character i play in an mmo... in game she's essentially (and this is a really basic description) A semi immortal magical member of a secret society that controls the world... she also works in a "bookstore" because of recent events on a mission in her society she is stuck with a cat she's allergic to. however she has a soft spot for all things furry, no matter how much they make her sneeze and has decided to make the creature her familiar so he can come along with her on missions.

Edited by High on Lullabies
added corrected text - HoL

Very nice linework! I like the movement in the picture - the way her hair falls and her breath. I admire your proportions too, much better than me xP Well done and thanks for sharing! I hope we see more from you :D

Ty miss kiwi

Very nice linework! I like the movement in the picture - the way her hair falls and her breath. I admire your proportions too, much better than me xP Well done and thanks for sharing! I hope we see more from you biggrin.png

TY miss kiwi and honestly from what i've seen of your work your proportions seem better you just cant tell in this one since she's only basicly a bust and I do have other stuff but its mostly nonhuman stuffs such as anthros

This is way better than I was expecting! I really like the movement in this picture...the heck if I know what the art terminology is but a lot of sketches tend to look kind of stiff or flat and this one's really dynamic. I hope we'll see more from you! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

I usually lurk because, well, the few things I /have/ posted die out fairly quickly. However I'm going to guess Elemental/chaos. Illuminati. I play as well and think it is always awesome to find someone else that does, especially in this close knit community. Not to mention (but it does deserve mentioning) that the art is fantastic. Also, the pre-order cat? Cause I had the idea to give my character allergies to cats and have a cat follow him around ceaselessly XD

• 3 weeks later...

I usually lurk because, well, the few things I /have/ posted die out fairly quickly. However I'm going to guess Elemental/chaos. Illuminati. I play as well and think it is always awesome to find someone else that does, especially in this close knit community. Not to mention (but it does deserve mentioning) that the art is fantastic. Also, the pre-order cat? Cause I had the idea to give my character allergies to cats and have a cat follow him around ceaselessly XD

sorry meant to post with a quote of this, if you still play i'd love to have someone to partner up with in some of the harder zones

sadly I got the preorder wolf I wanted the cat alot more though, I'd love to play with ya sometime if you still play^_^

I do! Right now Im waiting for the new issue to come out, but go ahead and add Aries to your friend's list ^_^
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...