Sneeze Fetish Forum

Help! New to this!

Lookatthelight

Soooooo,

Hi everyone! After having lurked for a bit, I thought I'd better come forward, so I can hopefully chat with and get to know all you fellow sneeze-lovers! Same old story, I've had the fetish as long as I can remember (literally, as in I used to annoy my sister by having to rewind snow-white to watch the Sneezy dwarf ridiculous amounts of times when I was little), I'd say I'm straight but then I like both male and female sneezes.

Myself, I'd say I sneeze often-ish, like twice a day maybe, but not to extreme allergic proportions. I'm interested to find out though, if it's not too intrusive a question, how peoples on here find the fetish affects being in a relationship with a non-fetishist? Myself, I'd say it's not a problem in itself, but it can be frustrating not sharing the same tastes at times. Anyone else?

Thanks!

:)http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/sneeze.gif

A very warm welcom to the forum :)

I'd say sometimes I find myself thinking how it would be if my partner would share my same fetish as I tend to be sneezier then ever in this last period and he really doesn't pay any attention at all and it frustrates me sometimes but then I guess I'm only being a little greedy and just chill out and enjoy my fetish.

:)

Thanks "MissyLovesSneezes" lol, yeah I find it annoying when I'm sneezing loads but it's a bit of a waste on myself as I don't even like my own!