Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guilty pleasures...

PuddinPop

So I was thinking recently... well, just now, about the things that I love, but I really don't like admitting to loving!! :bleh:

Aside from the sneezing, which is obvious as we all love a good sneeze haha, what other things do you find that you love/can't live without/can't stop doing/can't stop listening to etc. that you hate admitting to?

I've got quite a few blush.png the main one is my taste in music. I`m usually a hardcore/punk/psychobilly kinda girl, but I just cannot stop listening to crappy pop punk stuff like Green Day, Good Charlotte, MxPx etc!! and also I love Wednesday 13 who is terrible but I LOVE him!!! And Murderdolls hahaha!!

Another main one is watching really crap shows on tv. Mainly Snog? Marry? Avoid?.

But I also love kids cartoons, old school kids cartoons like Dexter`s Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, CatDog, etc.

I`m just curious, as I don`t like admitting I like any of the above, it damages my street cred hahaha!!

Green Day is not crappy! Indie hipsters just like to say that because they hate them for "selling out/signing with labels that will pay them money instead of performing at underground clubs for no pay." Their music is totally fine.

And now, to basically delegitimize my taste in music, I will confess my guilty pleasures as Cascada and Britney Spears >_> Britney is amazing though, the whole Blackout album is basically an indictment of american popular culture set to the tune of american popular culture. It is the sound of Nero fiddling as his city burns. Cascada I just like ;P

I definitly would not describe myself as an indie hipster haha, and to be honest, it doesn't bother me if they sold out or not. If those indie hipsters were in Green Day's shoes, then they would have sold out too, anyone would have really I'm sure if it meant more fans and more money!! And i didn't mean literally crappy, I was comparing lol, I love most of Green Day's stuff, especially the Dookie album, it's just so different to my usual taste, I don't often admit to it :bleh:

I will admit, I'm not a Britney fan, but I do find myself singing along if something I know comes on haha. As for Cascade, I am forced to listen to it all the time as my other half loves her and so some of her stuff is ok but I've heard it so much, it just gets on my nerves now lol

I indulge myself with hot showers in all seasons. :P It could be winter or summer and I'll still have my decidedly hot and steamy shower.

And while we're on the topic of Britney, I absolutely can't stand her voice. ^^; I'm pretty big on Pink! though heheh.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...one of my guilty pleasures would be the Mc Chicken and the Mc Flurry with M&M's :D yumm And I DON'T like to admit it :D

I love all kind of stuffed toy animals (teddy bears) :heart:

FOOD. I seriously have a problem with the stuff. I swear, there are days when I don't leave my bed, and I just lay there all day eating ribs and ice cream in my pajamas while watching Netflix on my computer. Hahaha I swear, I'm going to be 300 lbs by the time I'm 30 and my metabolism finally shuts off completely. Gotta enjoy it while you're young!

I don't know if I have guilty pleasures in one sense, because I am shameless and don't usually mind telling everyone about them, but I guess mermaids count? Like, I love me a good mermaid story, especially if it involves star-crossed love with a human. And mermaid AUs in fanfic... You just can't go wrong with them. Nope.

I think food is a big one 4 me as well :bleh: I tell everyone I hate seafood, but I do enjoy it as long as its not really fishy fish.

I also seem to have a pretty unique taste in celebrities I find attractive - no one else seems to think they are, so I stopped admitting it haha, main ones are Pink, Michelle Rodriguez, Ami James, Timothy Olyphant, Jason Statham (mmmm) everyone else is drooling over Christian Bale and Gerrard Butler, but I like my men like real men - going old gracefully, not taking too much pride in their appearance but they dont need to cos they're gorgeous :heart: ok enough fangirling hehe

For weeks now I've been barricading myself inside my apartment, making sure no-one can hear me, and listening to "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd over and over on my computer.

It's one of the most idiotic, ugly songs I've ever heard, and it's an even guiltier pleasure because my reasons for liking it have more to do with cruelty and schadenfreude than with any kind of positive appreciation. But I Can't. Stop. Listening. To. It.

Please don't tell anyone.

Archived