Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Direction one of us?

Me4ever

I was reading this teen magazine my mom bought me and I came to 5 pages worth of 100 facts on One Directions. Although I'm not really a fan of One Direction I figured I'd read it just to see what it says.

Fact #83 says "Niall thinks sneezing is cute."

Hmm looks like we may have something in common with part of One Direction.

Omg you're so right. This could be interesting lol the things some people would do to impress him. And same here it made me kinda smile even if I'm not a fan.

i don't like one direction but this kinda made me smile.

how many fangirls are gonna be rolling in dust, cat hair, cut grass and trying to catch the sneeziest cold they can just so niall will think they're cute?

Yes, Yes! I like where this is going! :)

I wouldn't say that makes him one of us.

One can find things cute but it's not equal to "they like it that way".

...or now that I think about this... It was a teen magazine, so I don't know.

Aren't those filled with word combinations like "a cute guy" when someone is seen as good looking?

Anyway, the point was that maybe not.

But who knows? It's an interesting idea, also very cool.

I mean... Who wouldn't find it awesome if someone famous was one of us? Better even if they were a part of this community.

okay, someone who wants us to stay us a very closed up community might not want that (we aren't a closed up community anyways)

Ya i didn't mean to make it sound like he was one of us for sure it's just a possibility but it would be kind of cool of he actually was.

This is such a coincidence. I watched a fun fact video of Niall today and it had it in it. I was actually wondering this for a little while before I even seen that video.

When you think about it though, if he IS one of us, saying "sneezing is cute" is really the only extent of it anyone would admit to the public. No one in their right mind would broadcast to the world "I have a fetish."

He could be reading this right now...

Though I must say, if any famous people are going to have the fetish, I hope they are film directors and producers such as Peter Jackson.

When you think about it though, if he IS one of us, saying "sneezing is cute" is really the only extent of it anyone would admit to the public. No one in their right mind would broadcast to the world "I have a fetish."

Yes that exactly what I meant! Lol thanks you

Lol what made you wonder that (besides the obvious :P) sneezewuv?

I don't know why. I think it's because we've never heard Louis sneeze before. I highly doubt it though. ;)

No one in their right mind would broadcast to the world "I have a fetish."

Louis may have done this. In one of the fun facts videos it says, "Louis Tomlinson has a foot fetish,". Hmmm....

No one in their right mind would broadcast to the world "I have a fetish."

Louis may have done this. In one of the fun facts videos it says, "Louis Tomlinson has a foot fetish,". Hmmm....

Does he actually? And I guess he might've been more open to admiting that if it is true since a foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes :/ hmm I don't know

I'm with alias. If I were ever a celebrity, I would, of course, drop subtle hints that only one of us would understand so you guys would know, but that'd be it. I wouldn't be too eager to "come out" about it. Definitely something to watch, though, and see if he drops any other hints for us :)

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting, thanks for posting :), i'm not a fan of One Direction at all but this is certainly very interesting to know, i wonder if he'll mention this in interviews.

What if he's on this site? wink1.gif

I would die of happiness w00t.gif I remember when I first read that he found sneezing cute I exploded. I was like what if he has a fetish? We'll never know until maybe one day...

Interesting, thanks for posting smile.png, i'm not a fan of One Direction at all but this is certainly very interesting to know, i wonder if he'll mention this in interviews.

Np and I'm not a fan either but it would be kind of interesting if he were on here. Hmmm

I would die of happiness w00t.gif I remember when I first read that he found sneezing cute I exploded. I was like what if he has a fetish? We'll never know until maybe one day...

Can you imagine? It would be kind of cool but weird at the same time if we knew he was on here. Like just think people have written flics about him! Lol imagine reading a flic based on you!

Can you imagine? It would be kind of cool but weird at the same time if we knew he was on here. Like just think people have written flics about him! Lol imagine reading a flic based on you!

If someone wrote a fic on me, I would be honored, that someone likes me like that, and a little creeped out, lol.

If someone wrote a fic on me, I would be honored, that someone likes me like that, and a little creeped out, lol.

yea I feel the same way lol.