Sneeze Fetish Forum

Knitting Patterns!

_Daisy_

I've recently taken up knitting, and although I am still quite the beginner, I really enjoy the relaxation of it (curled up with some yarn and a glass of wine and Desperate Housewives in front of the fireplace...yes please! Anyone have any favorite patterns that they would like to share?

Lots and lots and lots... Check out ravelry.com - they have TONS of free patterns for both beginners and advanced knitters. You have to create a free account though, but as I said, it's free :P There are patterns that you pay for too, but the free patterns are awesome :D Good luck!

/T

My sister is currently knitting a Fair Isle pattern hat. I thought she said feral hat. I really want a feral hat now.

*is no help at all*

something that i like to knit are cell phone cozies with the K1 P1 ribbing pattern :D not that ever use the cell phone cozies....but theyre still fun to knit XD

something that i like to knit are cell phone cozies with the K1 P1 ribbing pattern biggrin.png not that ever use the cell phone cozies....but theyre still fun to knit XD

something that i like to knit are cell phone cozies with the K1 P1 ribbing pattern biggrin.png not that ever use the cell phone cozies....but theyre still fun to knit XD

Haha, my mom's friend made her one of those with a little flower button to secure it...it's so cute, but I know that I would be to lazy to ever actually use one. I just shove my cell in a jeans pocket usually. xD

Archived