Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where Are We All From?

_Daisy_

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Northern California here. And by Northern I mean way north of the Bay Area (the rest of the state pretends to forget about us lol).

I am in Austin Texas and an actually surprised there's not more of us here. The allergies here are intense.

omg I'm from Texas too!!!!

I'm not sure if I ever replied to this thread or not, but either way, I'm in New York City (Manhattan, specifically).

Aw yeah!! Me too. Manhattan represent! :cool:

I'm from South Georgia

Hey, I'm technically from Maine, but I'm living in Georgia right now! :)

Up North where we're used to snow. happy.png

(personally however, I don't exactly enjoy this time of year...) tonguesmiley.gif

How far up north? :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I am in Austin Texas and an actually surprised there's not more of us here. The allergies here are intense.

Austin eh? How do you like living there? I've considered moving there myself. I currently live in Indiana and I hate the winters here. I'm looking to move to a warmer climate and I've heard good things about Austin.

I'm going to spend a year in Austin from August 2014 to July 2015. I just hope it's not too hot. Is it? lol

But u r from Rio de Janeiro, arent u, Angelica??

Me too... :)

In case I haven't mentioned it (because I forget how "out" I was when this thread started, I'm from NYC: born, bred, and still living here. :)

Archived