Sneeze Fetish Forum

Les Mis Request

Bongo

Despite the fact that I sobbed like an idiot for the entire movie, I loved Les Mis. So much, in fact, that I would love to see a fic in which Eponine or Marius is being wrong.

So if someone wanted to write one, I would be immensely grateful!

I'm going to second and third and even fourth this suggestion. My inner Les Mis dork has been brought out since I saw the movie two weeks ago, and then proceeded to see the live Broadway tour that Sunday after, and all I want is gobs of fanfiction from it. Some people I'd like to see myself include Eponine, Marius, maybe Cosette (but I'm super iffy on that), or even freaking Fantine because all the plausibility behind her situation.

I may shoot out a drabble if I can get inspiration. I feel like these characters would be really hard to write for, but I think it's worth a shot.

Edited by Paws

You know, I just may take this on! I've seen the musical a number of times and read the novel and seen the recent film (as well as older non-musical versions), so I think I'm qualified! One 'Les Mis' coming up!

At this point, Dusty, I may as well owe you my life. xDD

Thank you so much!! I cannot wait to see it :D

It may be a while- I have a rather insane schedule coming up at work, but I'll try to start it soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

OH YEEEEEEES! I TOTALLY AGREE!! i was actually gonna post a request for Les Miserables too~! <3 Marius sneezing would be just ;iogfbjkna;epifdjbnap;eirfgj!!

The movie was amazing it brought everyone to tears~

it will definitely win alot of awards :)

Oooh nice! Thank you! And while I'm here, can I throw in that a Jean (Hugh Jackman) fic would not be unwelcome either? ;) :flee:

• 1 month later...

That was just the greatest! It was extremely well-written and characterized. If you ever do another Les Mis fic, I would love to see one involving Enjolras. He's always so in control, and I can imagine him trying to play off an illness or allergies (if you write him with an allergy I will love you forever!). Personally I ship e/R, so I'd love grantaire to take care of him because of course he would. Actually, anything with the Amis would earn you my undying gratitude. I fell in love with Les Mis after seeing the movie, and I'm currently reading the book, but I'm far enough in to know that I love the Amis more than any other characters. Anyway, forgive my babbling, please.