Sneeze Fetish Forum

how to induce a sneeze a sneeze fit without allergies

Nicolias312

I want to have a sneezing fit, because since I don't have allergies, I've never had one. Well, the reason I want to have a sneeze fit is because I don't have allergies, and since I don't have allergies, I can't induce one...Any help?

I don't have allergies either but you could try with dust maybe? When I clean the house and there's dust it gets me sneezing so maybe if you sniff a lot of dust it could send you into a sneezing fit! I didn't try so I'm not sure but now I'm curious and I will because I want to have a sneezing for too :D

I own a large quantity of sneezing powder and honestly it really doesn't work (for me). I would try dust like the others suggested. Or maybe you have an allergy that you just haven't discovered yet? There's always hope! :) I discovered an allergy to some mystery cleaning product just a few years ago.

What works really well for me is inducing a sneeze with a rolled up tissue, but keep it in while I'm sneezing. It shouuuld be safe to leave in because of how soft it is (so far as I know). If I *do* remove it right before sneezing, I usually only sneeze 1-3 times, but if I keep it in I can just keep on going forever.

I generally do the same as Daisy, but with the soft end of a stray cat-whisker if I can find any laying around. Assuming you don't have a cat, however, tissue or a bit of string works.

However I've been stalking this thread in hopes of hunting down an airborne method :blushsmiley:

What works really well for me is inducing a sneeze with a rolled up tissue, but keep it in while I'm sneezing. It shouuuld be safe to leave in because of how soft it is (so far as I know). If I *do* remove it right before sneezing, I usually only sneeze 1-3 times, but if I keep it in I can just keep on going forever.

This is the technique I use but I spice it up a little by using...er...spice. Cinnamon works well for me, sometimes I add a tiny amount of pepper and maybe a teensy touch of laundry powder. mix it together and get just a small amount on the end of the tissue. Once I hit that sweet spot, I usually get lots of sneezes. Really, the secret is only use small amounts.

A paper clip works when I need to induce a fit. Just lightly tickly the edges of your nose, the outside bottoms of your nostrils. Of course you have to bend a part of the paper clip to a point and because it's sharp you need to take it out before you sneeze. You shouldn't use this method though if you're not good with inducing, use a q - tip first. I believe q tips are safe to leave in.

I tried that I only sneeze once!!!

• 4 weeks later...

You know those plastic things they use to attach tags to clothing and stuffed animals?

One of those, or a mechanical pencil lead. Be gentle. FLAWLESS method.

• 1 year later...