Sneeze Fetish Forum

Online Dating

Kshu

Ok, so I was wondering if someone could give me a little advice. Yesterday, I mt a guy on eharmony and we chatted for hours. I really, like him and want to keep getting to know him, and I'm hoping to go out with him once I get back to school next week (he lives closer to my school than my parents home.)

So we had a wonderful conversation yesterday, but that's kind of the problem. We covered every dating-site-typical topic under the sun, including the big ones like kids and marriage and spirituality. I texted him today because he gave me his number and I wanted to give him mine. But I don't know what to say now. If I can think of a topic, should I text him again, or should I now wait for him to text since I did text him first to give him my number?

Sorry for that long, weird, explanation. -_-'

Haha I know that it's easier said than done, but I think that you should just do whatever feels natural! If you have something to text him, don't hesitate to do it, but don't force the conversation either, you know? I definitely don't think that you have to wait for him to make the first move-- women can take the metaphorical wheel if they are of a mind to do so!

Thanks for the advice! It's going great now, I just asked him if he wanted to meet up sometime once I get back to school and he said yes! He's a really great guy, I'm so happy about this.

Awww, that's fantastic! It's sort of funny how commonplace on-line dating is becoming...it's actually really cool though...I feel like it can be a lot less awkward to discuss sensitive/intimate topics with someone when you don't have to see them face-to-face. :D

Archived