Sneeze Fetish Forum

...I think I just cracked my sternum.

March Hare

So I had to sneeze, for the second (or maybe third) time today. Nothing out of the ordinary about that first sneeze, a few hours ago, except that it took a bit of coaxing out - the breathing just right, leaving off whatever I was doing and concentrating on it and all that - but this second one just now was unusually intense.

I felt the tickle, and let it come, which it did on a moderately deep breath. I wrapped my nose and mouth in my sleeve to muffle it - no idea why, except in retrospect it was for the best. It was a massive sneeze. I can't even begin to spell it; a combination between "HuhhUFFSCH!" and blowing a raspberry. Picture if you will. :lol: Moreover, it was so forceful that it scraped my throat and bashed my lungs against my ribcage. Or something like that. I seriously came close to cracking my sternum. Okay, that's probably not true, but it did sort of feel like that.

So yeah. Thought you'd like to know. B)

Wonderful! Always nice when a really good sneeze takes over the whole body. I think the moral is never to try and minimise the magnificence of a sneeze.....

Archived