Sneeze Fetish Forum

Those moments...

lovelylovexoxo

Those days where you just wanna snap... everything makes you mad you just wanna be left alone but, it's like you're needed to do this that and everything i've been so short fused lately... am i the only one who has those days where you just wanna snap but, you just swallow it because, it's not worth it.... I am a nanny a pet sitter and house cleaner i just need a break i hope im not alone...

Not sure if this will help, but it's one of the things I do; Try imagining other people, especially those who are negative towards you, having to live as you for a week, with your body, feelings, problems, etc. Think about what it would change about the way they see you, whether they would do as good a job in your place. I don't know about you, but this always leaves me feeling pretty good about myself. Beyond that, music always helps, either to match your mood or in direct opposition to it, as suits. Try to make some time for introspection, thinking about who your are, want to be, and what fills you with passion.

That's it, I'm out!

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes the best thing you can do is just to take that little bit of time off... Don't work yourself into oblivion/a breakdown!

As for short-fixes... I'm sorry, I'm going purely on intuition because I really don't understand or relate to anger. But... I often find that music is a really good release... And, I mean, if you can get half an hour alone, you can absolutely blast it and scream your lungs out? Or, writing, or playing sport, or something. Just some way of releasing all that tension...

Archived