Sneeze Fetish Forum

Help...?

cameronsneeze

i apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but i made an account about last week and just today got the validation email. however, i still can't view profiles, use the search bar, etc... why not :(

Thanks Chanel.

Pollen Girl is correct. Unfortunately there are two different "Validations" and as far as I understand it, that name comes with the forum package we have and we can't change it.

An initial validation is carried out when a new member registers. This involves an admin or owner taking a look at the profile and assessing whether the person who has signed up seems to be a bona fide new member looking for access (as opposed to a troll, shark or spammer). This is the validation where you receive an e-mail and it allows you access to post in most of the public areas of the forum.

The second validation occurs once a member has posted at least fifty posts. At that point, the admin/owner will check the account again to check whether the member in question is someone who genuinely wants to contribute positively to the forum. We want to know that people are willing to contribute and are not just here to cause trouble before they are allowed access to some of the more private areas. The staff carry out these checks on a periodic basis, so it doesn't follow that someone who reaches fifty posts will be instantly promoted. In addition, the content of those posts also is assessed, so fifty posts in Observations, all saying "That was lovely" would tend to be counted as post-padding and will not lead to full validation. Similarly, the admin and owner like people to demonstrate their keeness over a little while, so fifty posts, all made in a couple of days might come across as someone just trying to gain access to "forbidden" areas, rather than someone who wants to join in with the community. All in all, just try to make sure you are aware of the rules, (those with a warning are not validated until the warning is removed) post positively and in different areas of the forum, and just try to enjoy the parts of the forum that you can access, and it shouldn't tale long until you can access the rest.

Archived