Sneeze Fetish Forum

AltoFairy

...Is it... Well... You know.... Yummy? *twitches* turned.gif

Opinions.

Discuss.

Go for it.

(Also if this belongs in related, can be moved...)

Is it not like... dangerous? They even talked about it at the news in Switzerland and Italy as a bad epidemy for the USA... :-/

It's actually kind of a turn-off for me, believe it or not! It's mostly because I was sick a few weeks ago and my sister's just getting over a cold, and the germaphobe/emetophobe inside of me is flipping shit. :P

It has provided, though, and leaves much to the imagination. But I don't want it.

I actually really don't like it. When the fetish gets to medical it scares me. Like someone sneezing in a hospital bed is a turn off for me (In addition to really sad... I'm not heartless). And this flu is landing many in hospitals. I might also feel this way because its mostly my parents that have talked to me about it.

Then again its not much different from swine flu. I felt the same way about that but am remembering a quick ob I liked (Wrong section I know but its relevant).

This hot girl in my classes parents got married in mexico and she went with them just around the time of swine flu. She came to class that day really sick and our teacher freaked out, assuming she had swine, and pretty much kicked her out of the classroom. I remember seeing her outside the class looking really sick and in tears. I think she was just embarrassed and everyone was treating her like she was this awful contagious enemy. If I knew her better, and wasn't scared of swine like everyone else when the epidemic started, it would have been a PERFECT care taking opportunity. Turned out she was fine.

So I guess sometimes I do find it yummy haha but not so much lately.

Considering the flu kills people, I'm not really into it, no.

I don't think people realize the flu isn't just a bad cold. The flu can have a person laid up for weeks and it can take months to fully recover from. It's an extremely serious illness.

Considering the flu kills people, I'm not really into it, no.

I don't think people realize the flu isn't just a bad cold. The flu can have a person laid up for weeks and it can take months to fully recover from. It's an extremely serious illness.

^This.

Yeah...I'm a closeted germophobe. Don't get me wrong, I love a good sneezing fit as much as the next fetisht...but not at the cost of my life! :o

It depends. Yes, the flu is serious and can leave you feeling totally miserable for a week or more. It can be deadly, but that's mostly for the elderly or those with compromised immune systems. I had a friend who got the swine flu back when that strain was going around and it totally made me weak in the knees and wanting to take care of her. She sounded wretched. It was never serious enough to put her in danger.

So, if I person I knew had the average case of the flu, sure I'd be happy to dote on them and put damp cloths on their forehead and pass tissues. But I'm not wishing for people to get it and not for anyone to get ill who would be endangered.

Plus, it's pretty contagious, so I'd mostly prefer to avoid being around it, even if it makes me tingly fetish-wise :-P

Um, no. Don't get me wrong, flu in fiction or art can be hot as hell, but flu in real life is something I'd prefer not to have anything to do with. Mostly because although I'm not a germaphobe, I still don't flu. Like Junia said, it's not like we're talking about a bad cold, we're talking totally truly miserable. No thanks.

^ Yes, what Ouro said :P I like the THEORY very much...the thought of very contagious illness, someone taking care of their partner while they're very unwell...but that doesn't translate into real life at all. In real life it's very horrible for people who get it, very dangerous for vulnerable people (and even some otherwise healthy people) and it's too terrible for me to enjoy xP It's the same with asthma or pneumonia etc etc...I like them in stories, I like the idea of it but only theoretically. In my head it's all romanticised and not TOO terribly horrible and no one dies. In real life it just leaves misery behind it.

In my head it's all romanticised and not TOO terribly horrible and no one dies. In real life it just leaves misery behind it.

Except in that story you wrote where someone died :P

When I first heard about it, it was somewhat exciting, but in reality, I just end up acting like a total germaphobe all the time.

It's not sexy. I'm miserable. I'm lucky in that I'm being cared for, but I'd really just rather be healthy. The flu can go suck an egg.

Nope. No flu for me. Like others have said above, flu in a story makes me tingle in all the right places, but flu in real life?? Nuh-uh. Especially if it involves, er, v*mit. Nope. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, and NO! I've heard that that can be a symptom of the flu, and I don't want it. I don't want anyone else having it, either. And, of course, I could never bring myself to take pleasure in the suffering of another human being on that level. I mean, a cold is one thing. Misery in fics is delicious. But misery in real life? Nope.

^ That wasn't about "oooh yummy fetish" that was just story plot tonguesmiley.gif

Technicalities! :P

It's not sexy. I'm miserable. I'm lucky in that I'm being cared for, but I'd really just rather be healthy. The flu can go suck an egg.

:hug: I'm so sorry you have flu! That's horrible. I'm glad you're being taken care of and I hope you feel better soon! In the meantime I'll send over some eggs to be sucked. :P

I totally see where everyone is coming from.

I'm in high school, and the people that have gotten sick are coming back or leaving school looking somewhere between miserable and drop dead sexy, but that goes with knowing them and knowing that none of them are in serious danger cause theyre all pretty healthy.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting in my seat curled inward with a scarf around my mouth, because if I get the flu I'd end up in the hospital. ('Compromised immune system' like y'all said is me.)

On a somewhat related note, I traumatized a group of underclassmen about the same kind of subjects. Theres these guys that sit behind me in math class and they have the dumbest conversations. I call them the lucky star boys, but that's beside the point. And they have NOT SHUT UP about the flu in weeks. But today, one of them came into class with kleenexes stuck up his nose, and he said he felt okay but had a horrible runny nose.

He was sneezing constantly.

So of course I had to turn around and say "You know, a runny nose and sneezing like that could be the start of the flu."

.....I'm a horrible person... lol.

Archived