Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dan Vs.

Pseudosneeze

The latest episode "Dan vs. The Common Cold" is exactly what it says. The titular jerk gets sick and spends the whole episode trying to cure it. By the end, he's all better, but then his best friend Chris and (as I was hoping for) his wife Elise both sneeze right before the credits roll. Find it on the Hub.

Oh, I've seen a little bit of this show. I'm trying to find the episode online somewhere, but I'm not having much luck. The Hub doesn't have this particular episode on their site right now, but maybe they will in the future.

Also, part of why I started watching this show in the first place is Elise is voiced by Paget Brewster, better known as Emily Prentiss on Criminal Minds. Fun stuff.

OMGH! Hahaha! I managed to find a preview here: http://www.starpulse...the_hubs_dan_vs

It's kind of gross, and the dude isn't the most attractive guy ever, but it's pretty funny x'DDD. And I love it when guys rage in "stuffy voice" and make a big tantrum about not being sick, and he sure manages to do that! *is grinning like a goofball* Hope the full ep is available soon >w>

Great find, Pseudo!

Archived