Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where/how did you meet your S.O.

Tangerine

Since graduating college I've realized that it's really hard to meet new people. So I'd like to hear your stories! And perhaps get some ideas! Share?

huh. never really thought of that!! after I finish college i suppose it would be harder to meet people. so true. It will be interesting to hear people's stories!

I personally have never met anyone special yet.. :/ Someday...

Umm, we totally met on a Pokémon forum. :lol: Unhelpful, I realize.

I'm unsure how to meet new people as well. I'll be scouting for ideas on this thread too.

Me and my fiancé met at where I used to work.

It was actually really sweet, id only been workin there a couple of weeks, and the place I worked was really big on raising money for charity. one of the things they did was dress as a big yellow teddy bear called Pudsey (for those of u familiar with Children In Need you'll know what I mean). there was also superman, batman, batwoman and wonder woman costumes as well.

Me and C (my fiancé) had done it together a couple of times, and one day I was meant to do it on my own which I really didnt want to do, so I found C on facebook and asked if he wanted to do it with me.

52 comments of just casual concersation later, he had agreed and I agreed to pick him up the next day.

when we got to work, it was my turn to be thr big bear, and C had to help me into it, but he was too shy to zip it all the way up as it was between my legs (:lol:)

when it was break time, he bought me a kit Kat and a coffee and were just talking. I was in another relationship at the time, but it was coming to an end after 4 years. plus I was falling really hard for C.

so s time went on, we continued to do charity work together at work (you should have seen his face when I was batwoman, it was priceless!) and we occaisonally met up after work for a drink n a game of pool.

we got very close, very quickly, and I was just falling more and more for him.

then one night, me and D (my relationship at the time) broke up and I was devastated as we had been together 4 years. the first thing I did was call C and he drove to meet me.

he took me back to his and we just cuddled after he made me a hot chocolate :) and here we are, more than 2 years later and living together with a marriage to plan.

we have our ups and downs like all couples, but im really happy :)

so theres the story of how we met/got together :wub:

I met him when he joined the student society that, at that point, had already consumed almost seven entire years of my life. :lol:

Go where the people are. :yes: Also, there really is nothing intrinsically wrong with dating sites!

I'm not in any kind of serious relationship right now, but I met my current manfriend at the camp where we work... last year was my fifth summer and his first, so I took it upon myself to show him the ropes biggrinsmiley.gif

I was doing some freelance computer consulting at small businesses after my regular job. One consulting gig led to another and at the third place that I started helping out, she was the receptionist/secretary.

i met my boyfriend at school, i liked him in 1st year but he didn't like me until like 5th year and he asked me out in 6th year and yea its quite a rubbish story but i love him yay :')

Join a group,network, club, or class of "something". Whatever interests you or is relevant to your life/goals.

Although most of my hobbies and activities are the stay-indoors-by-yourself type, I've gone on dates with plenty of men and women that I met through optional and mandatory work networking events, volunteering, and my local fitness club (where I met my current SO... and keep getting approached... right in front of him, lol). Of course there's always bars and clubs, but that isn't really my thing :).

Gaia Online. I kid you not. :lmao: Then we exchanged messengers/Facebook, and I met him in person about a month later at an anime convention. We've been dating for three years now. ^_^

(Spoo, I had no idea! That's hilarious and adorable!)

I have the same struggle, Tangerine. I don't really know anyone outside of work now. I'd be fine with dating someone in my workplace but pretty much everyone is in a relationship or married or not interested in my gender :-P I like the idea of meeting people through networking/groups/classes but I'm terrible at getting interactions to go beyond initial meetings and talking. Like making a friend at this kind of thing and then planning to hang out somewhere else never happens for me.

DeviantArt. XD We were both drawing fanart of the same show (Metalocalypse) when it began in 2006 and started passing comments back and forth. Blah blah blah...and now we've been living together since 2008.

Archived