Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handwriting Meme!

PuddinPop

So, I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while now. I love looking at people's handwriting, and how different each person's handwriting is, so though I'd make this topic to see the different kinds of handwriting we all have smile.png

Now, the one I've done is a short extract from the novel Firestarter by Stephen King, but you can write anything you like, original, fiction etc. It could just be a mini diary of what you have done today! Have fun with it happy.png

And sorry it's on crappy paper, I have a hard time writing in straight lines, so needed to use lined paper blushsmiley.gif

meme_zps00df8c4f.jpg

( Sorry about the poor quality. I don't have a scanner and had to take a picture with my phone. :P )

I did exactly the same :lol:

Hehe, this was fun. Sorry if you can't read mine. My handwriting's horrible and so is the picture. But aside from that, it should be good! tonguesmiley.gif So, here it goes!

post-12007-0-00321200-1358913583_thumb.j

I did try harder to write neatly in the second line or so and then I gave up because it took too much effort = 3 =;

bhm6oy.jpg

Always thought that an overly bad and glittery edit of Dr. Seuss was something that needed to be done with my life before I could finally die a happy man.

26Ff6gn.jpg

Archived